The mighty Fohiba

Can I ask why? No offense, but if it's on instagram or something similar, it's public. There's no privacy violation or anything like that.

Maybe the point is to not make the person feel like an idiot if they somehow come across this post.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

I'm presently in the Bahamas, and it's unbelievable how many people are selling fakes. Unreal. And the tourists flock to their tables and duty free shops purchasing like crazy. On the beach, the selling tactic is, "Cuban cigars here, just stole them out of the gift shop" yet those are fake too. I watched a guy drop 250.00 on Cohibas yesterday while my wife was shopping. I turned to him and said, " are those real" be said in the utmost confident manner, " you betcha"

^The reason why I have no reason posting these things. 90% of these people have no common sense. If you're outside the US, they MUST be real!! Kills me.

And that's why they keep making them.

• Like 1

I was just on a cruise that stopped on Cozumel. I only found one shop I was comfortable buying anything in, and even then I limited it to a single reyes to smoke as we shipped around. Even the LCDH was questionable. I saw numerous glass top boxes and laughed every time because I thought of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Haven't heard of Guantanameras being faked! Can you imagine - a bad Guantanamera?!

I dunno, I'm still trying to imagine a good one.

Man, imagine the profit in dumb tourists alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One would think that if the fakes are not safe to smoke or had paint chips in them some times as others have mentioned, that resorts and cruise ships would not allow this out of liability for safety alone not to mention fraud.