The mighty Fohiba

This is a classic.. I've seen this video amongst many others on YouTube/other sources displaying fake cigars.

this is my favourite one. the absolute best part is when he starts calling the mélange of languages "all in Spanish" when they obviously include English, German, and French!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

I will never get it these guys are smart enough to post pics and vids of there "Cubans" but not smart enough to spend five minutes doing some research on the web

Thankyou, my point exactly

Has Instagram been funny since the update for anyone? Whenever I try to select a high quality pic the app crashes out. I can select low definition pics to edit just fine but nothing approaching good quality :/

I've never seen an option for different quality pics. Are you viewing it from the mobile app? It's been working fine for me.

In that video clip.

The cuban seal seen in that video is the "old style" seal without the hologram at the top nor the barcode at the bottom to check for verification on the Habanos website. Of course, the seal in the video is fake as well. Any time you see a glass top box of Cohiba, it's fake. Whether the seal is new generation or old generation makes absolutely no difference..

I looooove this post. It never fails to make me laugh. Seriously, How about this Cohiba Grand Reserva or the plastic wrapped CORO. Solid stuff in there :)