• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

I don't know how to post Instagram Pictures directly. Says it is not allowed

Please post direct pictures to this threaad, i don't have an instagram accoutn so can't see any of the pictures posted as links. On a side note, how in the world does one get an instagram account !?!?!

Please post direct pictures to this threaad, i don't have an instagram accoutn so can't see any of the pictures posted as links. On a side note, how in the world does one get an instagram account !?!?!

Gah tell me how!

side note : Phone or tablet

Take a screen shot of it by holding the 'Home' and 'Sleep/wake' button.

Then on this thread press the reply button (not through the quick reply method). Then, scroll to the bottom of the screen and press 'Full verion'. This will allow your phone to load the full version of this website. Now you can attach a picture from your phone! Good luck!

I got an Instagram account just for this thread.

Just download the Instagram app on your phone. Once opened, you have the option to create an account, or to link it to your facebook account for quick registration.

If you are on a computer, you'll have to go to their website and register.

Good luck!

Take a screen shot of it by holding the 'Home' and 'Sleep/wake' button.

Then on this thread press the reply button (not through the quick reply method). Then, scroll to the bottom of the screen and press 'Full verion'. This will allow your phone to load the full version of this website. Now you can attach a picture from your phone! Good luck!

Thanks! For Android Phones : Turn on Motion and Palm Swipe to capture to take Screen caps

If only real cubans were shrink wrap sealed. Cigars would be very fresh. Then again you'll nevr know whats in them when your purchasing.

Actually Sometimes they are depending where you go. ::cough I'm Looking at you Estonia LCDH:: It prevents them from selling me more Vikingos. But the dead giveaway is the Serial number or lack there of

For the life of me i cna't see a register link on the website.

no cell or tablet?

Seems cruel to publicly shame these people, both here and on Instagram, when many of these cigars were apparently given as gifts and with, I assume, good intention.

I wonder if there may be a more gentlemanly way of helping people learn about cigars.

Seems cruel to publicly shame these people, both here and on Instagram, when many of these cigars were apparently given as gifts and with, I assume, good intention.

I wonder if there may be a more gentlemanly way of helping people learn about cigars.

this true...

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

13 Box of Gran Reserva

Hiro,

Nice job pointing out the box count. As many with the untrained eye would completely fall for this example bc of the "masked" quality of the cigars, paperwork, cigars, etc. Even someone who's been smoking "Cubans" for quite some time. It's one of the best looking GR Counterfeits I've seen and with being in the states, I've seen quite a few.

Just a word to my fellow BOTL, you can never stop learning this in's and out's of this business with all the black and grey market supply out there...a thread like this, as comical and blatant as it is, can still be useful..

When I started this thread, it was by no means intended to belittle anyone.

If nothing else, all I can hope is at least one person might be educated into avoiding a purchase of a suspicious cigar.

I have been on Instagram since it's inception, and really made an effort to try and help people, and I was met with ignorance and hostility, so I quit. Now I will "like" their pics and hope they stumble on my feed and see what the real ones are supposed to look like. I answer any cigar related questions (except sources) and try my best to assist however I can to fellows that enjoy and share my beloved hobby.

I feel no guilt having a good chuckle while looking at the pics, but I leave no comment.

Hiro, that's right. There are 2 layers (13+12). ;-)

Hiro, that's right. There are 2 layers (13+12). ;-)

Dammed, I fell for this and was going to post about the fallacy of a 25 count box of Cohiba GR.....

OK, see now that Oliver means 13+12 = 25 in irony ... uff !!

shead.gif

It is really not my intention to shame them I'm trying to help. Now I have a couple more guys helping and forwarding them to mycigarsite and cubancigarwebsite. The Problem is that a fake Cohiba my have some harmful ingredients and it would be bad for these people to get sick because of some bad people

lol that Behike carboard pack is crazy! I understand a few years back where there werent many informative sites nor access to about cuban cigars that some guys will fall for fakes... but now with a few touches on your cellphone you can quickly identify real ones.. yet people still like to do #bigboyshit!!! LOL @ piramides extra band saying this is what a real cohiba looks like