And these are the groups for the Brazil World Cup

My teams are together. Should be easy for Japan and Colombia. I'm excited now

Group F get's the free ride for the Argies! Group G looks like it will be good to watch.

Brazil

Croatia

-

Spain

Netherlands

-

Ivory Coast

Japan

-

Italy

England

-

Switzerland

France

-

Argentina

Nigeria

-

Germany

USA (Unless Ronaldo can carry the whole team on his back; hasn't been able to yet)

-

Belgium (Awesome young talent coming through atm just in time)

South Korea

Group F get's the free ride for the Argies! Group G looks like it will be good to watch.

Brazil

Croatia

-

Spain

Netherlands

-

Ivory Coast

Japan

-

Italy

England

-

Switzerland

France

-

Argentina

Nigeria

-

Germany

USA (Unless Ronaldo can carry the whole team on his back; hasn't been able to yet)

-

South Korea

No Colombia? One of the Best Teams in the World Right now? Ivory Coast I don't see going very far after seeing their Qualifying

Columbia to get stopped at the airport with bags of suspicious powder and not make it to Rio biggrin.png

Yea I sneak it in thru my Katana's Sheath.... Don't worry Its all planned out LOL

Yep I see Grondona's hand on the draw for Argentina. They have a free pass through Semifinals.

I see Colombia making it up to round of 16. It will be very hard for them to beat Italy, England or Uruguay in R16.

The unluckiest team of all I think is Chile. They are playing quite well lately but will have to beat the last 2 world cup finalists, and if they have the chance to be 2nd, they likely will play against Brazil in R. of 16.

did like the way some non aussie sites were all talking group of death.

general consensus was that ours, with chile, spain and holland could not be the group of death because we were there.

Yeah I dont think its the group of death, but its the 3rd most hard group. Costa Rica maybe its on the group of death, with 3 world champions in the same group.(England, Italy and Uruguay)

Group D has to be the group of death. I can see England missing out quite easily to Uruguay and Italy. USA and Australia both got dead-end groups.

It really shows how terrible a system FIFA have going on for the WC draw.

France just snuck into the WC, and now have an any easy run to the round of 16. They barely got past Ukraine and now they will cruise out of their group. How Switzerland are a seeded team I have no idea...

Belgium got a kind group for their first WC in a long time ('02 was the last I think...)

Brazil

Croatia

-

Spain

Netherlands

-

Colombia

Greece

-

Italy

Uruguay

-

Switzerland

France

-

Argentina

Nigeria

-

Germany

Portugal (Unless Ronaldo can carry the whole team on his back; hasn't been able to yet)

He carried them the whole qualification, with 3 goals in the last game vs Sweden..?

-

Russia

Those would be my changes. Ivory Coast are cynical chokers, and I can see Greece pipping them, even with their aging squad. It will be close between them though, but I think Mitroglou will have a good tournament. Colombia are one of the top teams in world football at the moment too. Russia should have enough to get past South Korea for 2nd spot in the group too.

Group G does have the most equal 4 teams, but a 'big' footballing nation will not miss out on next round. Ghana and USA will be competitive, but I don't see them pushing Germany and Portugal in the race for progression too hard.

Group D will mean that either the reigning Copa America champions, a 4 time WC winner and 7th ranked team, or England will miss out.