RIP Nelson Mandela

Heaven will have a new angel on new paths and new glories. BAYEDE!!!

God knows Apartheid in SA was atrocious. And I'm sure blood must occasionally be shed to rid the world of such. But, take a long hard look at Mandela, the MK, and the ANC before comparing him to Ghandi, angels, etc. I'll leave it at that...and probably catch a load for it.

God knows Apartheid in SA was atrocious. And I'm sure blood must occasionally be shed to rid the world of such. But, take a long hard look at Mandela, the MK, and the ANC before comparing him to Ghandi, angels, etc. I'll leave it at that...and probably catch a load for it.

No I think it's a very fair comment, he was a fighter and did/planned some terrible things. Wether the means justifies the ends is a different argument. It is a little worrying seeing countless people on the news saying that he personified peace and love. The Mandela before and after jail were totally different people, it's unfair to compare him to Gandhi or MLK etc. I guess it's just another failing of our education systems and media.

I'm guessing if asked Mandela would have preferred his whole life explained so people could judge for themselves and not be told how to feel by the TV.