World FOH Destination "Conference" or Cruise?

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, I will probably go alone.

If someone wants to share a bedroom let me know.

There are rooms for 1 to 6 people.

I don't care about being alone but it would be fun to make another pal.

Questions:

1) Do you have soft hands?

2) Are you a gentle lover?

3) Do you like scented candles and bath oils?

4) Do you prefer the inside or outside of the "spoon"?

Questions:

1) Do you have soft hands?

2) Are you a gentle lover?

3) Do you like scented candles and bath oils?

4) Do you prefer the inside or outside of the "spoon"?

LOL

Not in this life, brother!

100% straight with wife and a kid.

Sorry disapointing you.

I'm going to the festival this year and tend to go to Havana once a year so I'd be in for next year. I'm guessing you'd get a fair number if us from Canada to go.

Not much of a cruise guy but the idea of a cigar meet in Cuba sounds interesting. I am not sure how cigar friendly cruise ships would be but Cuba has got to be the most cigar friendly locations in the world. Plus the idea of visiting cigar fields and the historical sites in Havana related to cigars seems like a winner.

November Partagas Festival next year.

Stay at the Nacional. I will book a house big enough for a series of three parties over the week.

I can arrange the itinerary with Jose/Toby.

I'm in for this!

A huge group of FoHers descending upon Cuba for a week or more? Why do I think this has "international incident" written all over it? I'm in, of course. Assuming the logistics can be worked out. PM inbound, Mr. Skyfall.

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Damn wish i could go in November but my vacation time is June-October...

I'll be back in Japan next year too... booo

Just to let you know, there is a movement gathering steam to run the Havana marathon (Marabana) that week. Couple of people already "signed up" for marathon/half-marathon.

I saw something recently where a runner described it as the "only marathon he has run where the participants hand out water bottles to the locals on the route!" He wasn't joking.

Cool, are you really doing it Andy? I'm sure that's in jest being thought up over some rum though! LOL I was 100% going to do the half marathon last year but hurt my foot a bit a month before so couldn't run. Then I realized I was getting in late afternoon Saturday with the run early the next morning. Didn't think a half marathon would be such a good idea after my first night in Cuba drinking all that beer/rum and smoking cigars. Good thing I didn't register, I got to bed at 4:30am. LOL

Pres, those things on itinerary are FoH stuff or they are included in the official festival schedule?

That's the Ayala Itinerary... beats the Festival itinerary. smile.png

And to the US guys, there are endless options on getting there. Just think about where it's easiest for you to fly... I would be happy to answer any questions via PM as well from my experience last year.

I will try and make it happen next year. The day I got back last year started buttering up my wife for my next trip. I figured last time it took her about 100 "no's" before she finally caved and said yes... I'm well on my way to 100 this time around! LOL

Ok guys, No more PM's please! As we get closer to making concrete plans, everyone will be notified and kept up to date.

November Partagas Festival next year.

Stay at the Nacional. I will book a house big enough for a series of three parties over the week.

I can arrange the itinerary with Jose/Toby.

Yes and yes.

But come on Rob....that itinerary sounds....ahem....tame. Is the Mrs coming as well???? :innocent::stir:

And yes, the Canadian contingent will likely be there in full force. As myself and a few others weren't able to attend this year unfortunately, we're already starting to secure the "permission from the proper authorities" for next year!!!! I'm game! Gotta make up for missing this year! :party: