H.Upmann Connoisseur A

Just had one of these amazing smokes. Great if you like aged smokes. Lacking a bit if you usually like young cigar punches.

1/3 Spicy cloves. Cinnamon.

2/3 More Cinnamon. Meat from a chinese roast duck. (Not Peking Duck).

3/3 Long grass, and herbs.

Will FOH get these in the future?

It is a LCDH release. Instead of having a separate LCDH Band, they have merged 2 bands in to 1.

Shouldn't be a one time release, like past LCDH releases, they tend to continue production for a while.

post-9363-0-90890900-1383426243_thumb.jp

From what i've understood its a new regular release for the Upmann Line. I dont think its a lcdh exclusive or limited run. I could be wrong though. I'm planning on smoking mine tonight as well.

Smoked it last night. Loved it. Would have been even better had I dry boxed it

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Here we go again,,,,,,,,,,another new vitola with a confusing name.........Conn. 1,Conn. A,Monte #2, Monte short #2.......

Petit churchill,short churchill,churchill,lunchbasket,xylophone,epizootie,bumbershoot.............

• 2 months later...

Best keep that band.. might be quite collectable in the future. innocent.gifinnocent.gif

Smoked my first last night, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Strength, flavors, construction and burn all spot on for me.

I guess the typo will be a way to confirm original release if they do correct it.....

I nabbed one of those boxes. Liked the first one I tried rott. Good fresh, but I think they will develop nicely with a little time...

I got the other box :). I will try my first one in a couple of weeks. I wanted to give them a good 30 days to rest. They smell amazing and the wrappers have the same color and sheen of my OR BHK. I smell quite a bit of graham cracker, cinnamon and barnyard when smelling the bundle. I am sure wood/cedar will develop as they age in the cab.