Need a fast opinion please

Decanter

Probably for really cheap Bourbon!

Very interesting thought. Will see if it looks like you can pour from it.

By the way, the eagle is in flight.

I've seen it before. It's a decanter, that head piece comes off.

No problem moneypenny!

I used to collect actual collectible decanters, this is not one of them. It's more than likely made by Jim Beam.

Incorrect, this is an original porcelain piece called "Fish I Saw Yesterday" dated circa 1870 by Van Gogh. It was this quintessential piece that made him realize that he was indeed not meant for sculpture. It marks a monumental point in his career. Had it not been for this humongous piece of art crap, we would not know Van Gogh as he is known today.

Incorrect, this is an original porcelain piece dated circa 1870 by Van Gogh. It was this quintessential piece that made him realize that he was indeed not meant for sculpture. It marks a monumental point in his career. Had it not been for this humongous piece of art crap, we would not know Van Gogh as he is known today.

rotfl.gif

Incorrect, this is an original porcelain piece called "Fish I Saw Yesterday" dated circa 1870 by Van Gogh. It was this quintessential piece that made him realize that he was indeed not meant for sculpture. It marks a monumental point in his career. Had it not been for this humongous piece of art crap, we would not know Van Gogh as he is known today.

Ok. $8 on eBay but I am not getting to a bidding war with you guys. Lol

Ok. $8 on eBay but I am not getting to a bidding war with you guys. Lol

Bet you're glad you asked here now, aren't you? I bid $9!

Curious what the auction price will end up being. Probably the difference between a good laugh and feeling bad for some poor bloke.

You slay me! LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Ok the auction starts at 10 and I shall report. Matthew predicts it will go for $80, plus auction premium plus 15% tax.- not from us!!

We are in cottage and hunting/fishing country and this is a winner.

And Nino you are a smart ass.