H Upmann: Petite Corona or Half Corona?

In my experience, the PC needs time (to get rid of the vegetal, somehow green notes), while the HC is good ROTT, more direct, and surprisingly satisfying despite its small size…

If you prefer a longer cigar, a good alternative to the PC is the Majestic, which is cheaper, more rustic and more intense…

Petit coronas are fantastic and are now my favorite brand of pc. Plus they give you a full hour of smoking time. Get a box and try them.

Love the HC's for short duration smoking time (driving to work, etc, etc, etc,) and they taste great

right out of the box!

Half Coronas are quite surprising. First time I smoked one I was amazed on how habanos packed so much flavor in a small smoke. i've never had a upmann pc, but I hear great things about them i'll most likely puchase a box in the near future.

I have a box of Upmann PC's on thew way from Rob right now. I will let you know when I taste one, but I have heard great things. They fly under the radar compared to other brands. Small club is also onto something. I was given a couple of majestics about a year ago and smoked them last winter. I really enjoy them a lot and they are cheap, like PL Montecarlo cheap.

Really like HUPC but love HUHC. It just blew me away and I went through the first box like wildfire. It was last summer in Mexico and I killed that box in less than two months.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.390033,-81.404449