Best years for CC

I would like your opinions concerning which years of production of CC's you find superior,and as well which years you find to be less good or even to be avoided.It would be great if you compared two/several years of the same marca/vitola.

Please include marca,box code or date,format if applicable {cab,3 pack,etc} and your reactions of when they were young,if possible,and if they improved.

Let's keep this to cigars produced since 1998,since most of us will not encounter too much older than that very often.

I am most interested in 2002 to 2007 info personally,this is my weak area.

This could be a real resource for all of us,as well as a good learning op for the newer members.

I am sure El Hefe will have some gems to contribute........Thanks..........

anything from 2012 have been stellar. Great young/rott, lots of aging potential, especially RASS and PSD4

98, 03, 08, 09, 12

Please include marca,box code or date,format if applicable {cab,3 pack,etc} and your reactions of when they were young,if possible,and if they improved.

Completely meaningless IMO. Each member's sample is too small to draw any conclusion; 2 or 3 people saying they had good cigars in cardboard petacas from 2005 doesn't tell you anything – read the recent thread about the '05 Magnum 46 in petacas, and you will get the point.

I am most interested in 2002 to 2007 info personally,this is my weak area.

You won't get a consensus for these years; but you will certainly find one for anything from 2008 and up.