What weapon would u choose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that a gasifier?

No. How to describe it. Usually the army is using it as a field kitchen. You can see the little chimney? Underneath is a fire pit (wood).

The classic form will serve/cook a pea-hotpot or a more modern stew will be a Hungarian goulash soup.

Back to the beans - as we say every little bean will make its own little sound and have its own odors.

You guys should know by now that arrows and bullets will just go right through them zombies. You need concussive power, I'd opt for hand grenades as they're easy to transport but have to give credit to the nuclear bomb photo, that should handle things pretty well. Just watch out for the back blast.

Ok so if they are already returning from the dead, will these weapons work? Perhaps we have to be a bit more clever don't you think ?

I'm thinking excorcism stink bomb kind of strategy here.

I am with you - thats my strategy. This fartmachine blows everything away.

Ok so if they are already returning from the dead, will these weapons work? Perhaps we have to be a bit more clever don't you think ?

I'm thinking excorcism stink bomb kind of strategy here.

Lisa, going from the latest zombie style of movies or walking dead series etc you have to go for a head shot ie brain shot to put them down.

I'm assuming the theory behind it is that they need minimal brain stimuli to do the basics. ok.gif

Lisa, going from the latest zombie style of movies or walking dead series etc you have to go for a head shot ie brain shot to put them down.

I'm assuming the theory behind it is that they need minimal brain stimuli to do the basics. ok.gif

If we're talking about a post-apocalyptic zombie scenario, you need to know your zombie types...

zombie-identification-chart.jpg

i think a ninja sword is efficient just like the show. quiet and effective but not so good for close quarters. Maybe a small supressed FN 5.7 or fnp90. small caliber = more bullets in my mag haha

An AR-15 chambered in .338 Lapua with an amazing scope paired with my trusty Glock 26 in 9mm as a sidearm. Can't go wrong with a Glock as a backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Mark XLII. Seriously, has its own power supply and weapons; and if that fails, what the heck is an undead person going to do against that armor?

Photo%2834%29.jpg

The Mark XLII. Seriously, has its own power supply and weapons; and if that fails, what the heck is an undead person going to do against that armor?

Photo%2834%29.jpg

you win haha

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but even Iron Man fell to the zombie apocalypse:

ironman__zombie__by_mradamjay-d540uv4.jpg

I would normally say my Savage Mark II .22 LR with Thompson Machine suppressor. It will keep me alive by picking off small game with surgical precision inside 100yds, undetected by agressors with near silent report and I can easily carry a couple thousand rounds and a very common round at that I can easily find more of at nearly any farm house. I can pickup a bigger rifle anytime of the dead guys who starved to death. Key to survival will be to either band together in communities or remain undetected.

savage_mk2-sr_1660.jpg

With that said there are enough big predators that have spread throughout North America more than capable of killing a man. Grizzly Bears, Mountain Lions, Wolves are the big three to not include any zoo escapes. So I would choose a bolt action

DTA SRS Covert in .308 with Atlas Bipod and supressor.

DTA_Cover_SBPS_Silenced_IOR_side.jpg