Beauty is in the NOSE of the beholder

Simple question, what is the most aromatic Cigar that you have a ever smoked?!

It can be floral aroma, earthy,leathery or whatever ?

Cheers everyone :)

(Excerpt Taken from the "Best Cigar You Have Ever Smoked" Thread)

Best Cigar #4

2009 PSP Diplomatico # 2 : Smoked it in 2010, the only one of the box that smelled and tasted like this. The smell and the taste was superior nostalgia of days and memories of past. This cigar transported me back in time. The smell was lavender and violets and rose and honey. Very defined floral and sweet. Very reminiscent of the high end English Shave creams and oils that my late Grandfather used to wear. The taste was spot on in line with the smell. Chewy, velvety- viscous smoke, very refined and prominent clean floral and honey notes of lavender violets and cream. Almost if you took a pot of sweet cream and steeped in fresh lavender a violets. The taste on the olfactory glands during retro-hale took me back to sitting on the couch with my granddad just after he showered and shaved. None of the other sticks in that box tasted or smelled that way, I've been on a pursuit box after box since then in search of that addicting and intoxicating flavor again. It torments me, it keeps me up at night, I remain steadfast in my journey to find this rare Dip 2 again. I will never give up, I will prevail!!!....................The only explaination I have is that for some odd reason Geo F. Trumper himself rolled that lone single miraculous glorious cigar. Technically 98/100 Sentimentally 100/100.

Mine would also be from Diplomaticos. A diplomaticos no. 1

This cigar though really made me sit up a take note, it gave off the most wonderful smell when lit, like walking into a kitchen when some fresh homemade bread had just come out of the oven. I'll never forget it. I've never had a cigar give off a smell that magnificent since.

Another vote for Diplomatico. I don't know if it is them most aromatic cigar I ever had,

but in recent memory, the 2009 Dip 4 I had a few weeks ago was outstanding in its dark choclate taste and amazing scent.

Long Live the Dips.

Opened an up til that moment sealed box of Sancho Panza CG the other day in a shop and nearly fell over. Super duper pungent aroma that has been marinating in peace since 1999. Nearly wet my pants.

(Excerpt Taken from the "Best Cigar You Have Ever Smoked" Thread)

Best Cigar #4

2009 PSP Diplomatico # 2 : Smoked it in 2010, the only one of the box that smelled and tasted like this. The smell and the taste was superior nostalgia of days and memories of past. This cigar transported me back in time. The smell was lavender and violets and rose and honey. Very defined floral and sweet. Very reminiscent of the high end English Shave creams and oils that my late Grandfather used to wear. The taste was spot on in line with the smell. Chewy, velvety- viscous smoke, very refined and prominent clean floral and honey notes of lavender violets and cream. Almost if you took a pot of sweet cream and steeped in fresh lavender a violets. The taste on the olfactory glands during retro-hale took me back to sitting on the couch with my granddad just after he showered and shaved. None of the other sticks in that box tasted or smelled that way, I've been on a pursuit box after box since then in search of that addicting and intoxicating flavor again. It torments me, it keeps me up at night, I remain steadfast in my journey to find this rare Dip 2 again. I will never give up, I will prevail!!!....................The only explaination I have is that for some odd reason Geo F. Trumper himself rolled that lone single miraculous glorious cigar. Technically 98/100 Sentimentally 100/100.

Wow what an encounter!!! I hope i will have a chance to experience a Cigar like this one :)