2014 Habanos Releases

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

Well that just killed any chance I have at trying the new Cohiba EL. A 58 RG monster isn't something I give a rat's azz about, not to mention how many hundreds of dollars a 10 ct box would be. Pass!!!

I do have to say one thing that does make me happy about these monster special releases...its super easy for me to pass on a box and spend my coin on chasing the discontinued stuff instead!spotlight.gif

• Like 2

I was enticed by the CGR even though Ive never had one, but the idea of it was nice. With each passing reserva and GR I loose more and more interest, I dont mean it in the usual way. I just feel that they are lazy choices. they should be something super jazzy to get people excited:

H Upmann lonsdales

Montecristo Perfect

HDM laguito #1

ERDM Dalia

Por larranaga churchill

Partagas laguito #1

Ramon Allones long corona

the vitola are just, well they feel lazy to me. You can get similar experiences by buying good versions of the regular production and aging them for 5/6/7 years

• Like 1

I think you're right! The box is deeper than I first thought.

Reservas come in 20 count boxes and Gran Reservas in 15 Count boxes.

Habanos alternates releasing Reservas / Gran Reservas per year. 2014 is a Reserva and 2015 should be a Gran Reserva

regards

Lars

I need a box of those Upmann 2's!!! It's the year of my son's birth and my favorite Pyramid. Someone help a brother out! PM away . . .

right here buddy LOL

• 7 months later...