how's your science?

www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

12 out of 13. The one i got wrong my reaction was "Really!?". I had to google it afterwards just to check. I imagine a lot of people will do the same. You learn something new every day.

Science and geography were my favourite subjects at school. (with the exception of chemistry, which I hated)

13 / 13.

13/13... never really liked science at school but learned to embrace in later in life.

13 of 13.

Not much of a test if you ask me but then again never underestimate the ignorance of the masses.

What does it mean if it says 5/13? I didn't think that this was going to be a math test? Why are fractions a part of this science thing? :shead:

;):P

This test definitely doesn't bode well for the future of the American education system, if the statistics and research from their national survey are correct. :o

What does it mean if it says 5/13? I didn't think that this was going to be a math test? Why are fractions a part of this science thing? shead.gif

wink.pngtongue.png

This test definitely doesn't bode well for the future of the American education system, if the statistics and research from their national survey are correct. ohmy.png

I think it means you are sexy. I don't believe these guys anyway.

12/13