Live From Humidor - Today 5pm

That's right guys, this one is for the Europeans, the Aussie Arvo and all those guys in North America who have a sleeping disorder who normally miss out on our regular LFH time slot.

We have an Autumn selection of great cigars that I will be posting this arvo for you to pick over. So I will see you all here at 5pm Brissy Time.

A little sample of what to expect.....

post-1550-0-47600900-1364954606_thumb.jp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autumn selection? Since the world revolves around the East coast of the USA (and by extension Canada), you of course mean Spring selection...sneaky.gif

For those people who choose to live on the North side of the equator, then yes we have a Spring selection of cigars this evening.

Very cool, I work nights as an ICU/Recovery Room RN so for once I will be awake and ready for this..

thanks Rob & Co

Gotta be up at 5:00 a.m. EST this morning....do I just stay awake and double up on the sleep tomorrow? Hmmm.

Starting with a bang....

Quintero Favoritos - UMA NOV 12 - HQish Have 4 boxes of these left Sold

Price USD$135 AUD$249 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

post-1550-0-18199400-1364972607_thumb.jp

Starting with a bang....

Quintero Favoritos - UMA NOV 12 - HQish

Price USD$135 AUD$249 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

Mine. Lets give these cheepies a try

Sancho Panza Sanchos - HTM ABR 04 - HQ and Aged SOLD

Price USD$225 AUD$395 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

post-1550-0-24209000-1364972759_thumb.jp

R&J Petit Corona - BUA MAR 12 - HQ SOLD

Price USD$175 AUD$329 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

post-1550-0-05867300-1364972861_thumb.jp

R&J Petit Corona - BUA MAR 12 - HQ

Price USD$175 AUD$329 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

Mine :)

Punch Sabrosos - MLO JUL 11 - HQ SOLD

Price USD$365 AUD$650 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

post-1550-0-25443200-1364972964_thumb.jp