Live From Humidor - Today 5pm

Sancho Panza Non Plus - ABS SEP 11 - HQ Box A

Price USD$165 AUD$325 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

Ok, I'll also take this :D couldn't resist

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sancho Panza Non Plus - ABS SEP 11 - HQ Box B

Price USD$165  AUD$325  includes delivery

Darn! I tried to resist but couldn't. I take the B Box. Later I will e-mail Lisa. I do need a new humidor. If someone knows a good vendor, PLEASE, let me know.

Monte No2 10pk - ALT SEP 12 - HQ Box D

Price USD$135 AUD$235 includes delivery

Shipped OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

I will take this box

• 1 month later...

Question, if I'm scrolling through old posts and notices boxes that don't have "sold" next to them......They are still available? Thanks

There is a separate forum for LFTW stock in order to keep it roughly up to date. As always, a quick e-mail to Di will find if anything specific is still available but the LFTW forum is 90% accurate.

Sorry, where I can read about this action more detailed? Some things remain unclear. Yesterday we can buy all these HQ boxes at regular prices. Today some of them appeared here a little bit more expensive. What is the matter? Box codes availability only? Something another? Thanks beforehand.

Dunno regarding pricing, but the idea is MR Presidente has picked a few boxes that look great for us to buy. The advantage being you get to see what you're buying, and these are probably the pick of what they have see recently.

Question, if I'm scrolling through old posts and notices boxes that don't have "sold" next to them......They are still available? Thanks

Yep, buy em, quick...they don't tend to last.