Gotta love the US of A

We have to keep our nice neighbors to the North in check. They are always saber rattling and making cross boarder excursions to buy inferior cigars and cheap booze. One has to question their true intentions after decades of long cold winters :)

heheheh, love it.... of course when i saw the thread subject, my first thought was, "oh no, what did we do now?"....

We have to keep our nice neighbors to the North in check. They are always saber rattling and making cross boarder excursions to buy inferior cigars and cheap booze. One has to question their true intentions after decades of long cold winters smile.png

We're just waiting for you to let your guard down then it'll be 1812 all over again only this time we'll strike first ... you'll never see it coming fuel.gif

That's awesome. My kind of place. I recall somewhere in Montana seeing a place that had a gun shop on one side and burger joint on the other. The place was appropriately named "Burgers & Guns" or something along those lines.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Works for me! Haven't been to Montana since early last winter. As good an excuse to go as any. :)

heheheh, love it.... of course when i saw the thread subject, my first thought was, "oh no, what did we do now?"....

X2 lol