Diplomaticos discontinuation?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanish regional has been out for a while now.

Not happy they may cut the entire marca, but can't understand why they kept the worst of the lot (Dip 2) and got rid of the great 3-4-5 (Have not smoked the single 1 I have yet.

Definitely agree there...the #2 is my least fav. I love the #1 and #4. Was sad to see them both go. Have been savoring the Dips that I have left.

A real shame, I tired my first Diplo the other day, a no.3 from 2001, was a fantastic cigar! Ah well, I'll try and pick up a few while they're still about, got a good friend who lives in Madrid who's going to try and pick me up a box of the Spanish regionals!

Heard from a couple sources today that the entire marca is being discontinued. Can anyone confirm this? I've heard mixed reviews about Diplos and haven't tried any myself, but am now curious in picking up a few to at least try (well played Habanos)...

We heard it last year and it was to be confirmed this February. It looks like they are as good as gone.

Will have to buy some 2 while they are available sad.png

I'm thinking the same thing. If you want to spit a box I'm game Melies. BTW love the new pics on Instagram brotha.

If you can wait until Wednesday afternoon for confirmation, I'd like join you guys. That would qualify us for the three box discount on the Prez's current sale.

Spanish regional has been out for a while now.

Not happy they may cut the entire marca, but can't understand why they kept the worst of the lot (Dip 2) and got rid of the great 3-4-5 (Have not smoked the single 1 I have yet.

That box split came in this morning, I'm not a fan of the marca but they smell great, review in a couple of weeks when they have settled!

24n0fx1.jpg

Not going to miss the Dips that much. I've the 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. The 1 and 3 were way too mild. The best of the lot imo is the No.5, followed by the 4 and 2. If they are discontinued, I'll probably get a box of the No.2 just to have.

I'm thinking the same thing. If you want to spit a box I'm game Melies. BTW love the new pics on Instagram brotha.

Thanks man! but I have to wait until the middle of next month, some medical bills have put me down on my spending spree :/

You also have great photos!