Which one first?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys! I need some help. These are going to be my next 3 box purchases. But for obvious reasons can't shell out the cash for all three now. Which would you buy first? then which? why?

Cohiba Lancero

Cohiba Corona Especiales

Trinidad Fundadores

1.)Trinidad Fundadores

2.) Cohiba CE

3.) CoLa

I just love the Fundy. Good ROTT. CoLa is good but I'd recommend trying to find an aged box. The CCE is very good as well. Not sure if any of that was any help lol.

I went with Fundadores. The way the Trinidad line has been disappearing and the general lack of push on "long and skinnies" I'd guess that these won't be long for this world. I didn't see many boxes of them in Havana last November. Than can either be attributed to good sales or low production. :lookaround: Better to get them while you can. CoLa's I'm sure will be around for a while. CCE's can go either way IMO. I really don't think about them TBH.

I went with Fundadores. The way the Trinidad line has been disappearing and the general lack of push on "long and skinnies" I'd guess that these won't be long for this world. I didn't see many boxes of them in Havana last November. Than can either be attributed to good sales or low production. lookaround.gif Better to get them while you can. CoLa's I'm sure will be around for a while. CCE's can go either way IMO. I really don't think about them TBH.

... that's good reasoning Bundy! They are probably marked for execution by Tabacuba and the date is likely set already! -Piggy

When was it announced that the Fundys are getting chopped? I thought only the Robusto T and the Robusto Extra?

It hasn't. But given the lack of push/interest on the Trini lines I can't imagine a long future for them. The Robusto's were perfectly good cigars.

I agree with Pig. Speak to Prez and gather his thoughts on what's best - at the moment.

I had my heart set on a box of Esplendidos a few years ago... I asked Rob to pick a nice box of them for me... He was straight up with me and said they were all crap at the moment and advised on something else. It's nice to think that I didn't blow a wad of hard earned on something that would have less than desired.

Thanks for all of your input. Looks like I'm going to be placing an order for some Lanceros unless Prez says that the quality is crap as of late. Thanks for suggesting to shoot Rob and email. I don't know why that didn't cross my mind before.

COLA BABY!!!!

You could at least try to surprise us for once ;) Seriously tough... I'm with Art on this one. COLA all the way... Followedclosely by the Trini, then the COCO

You could at least try to surprise us for once ;) Seriously tough... I'm with Art on this one. COLA all the way... Followedclosely by the Trini, then the COCO

COCO stands for cce...

• 2 years later...

Fundy's for sure.... a couple of weeks ago i put the CoLa and the fundy head to head over 3 nights were i smoked a fundy and a CoLa each night. i was doing some research into buying a box; and to me the fundys were a tab bit more intricate and complex then the CoLa.

That being said both are phenomenal sticks.....

• Like 1

Fundies; price point from the Pres. makes the choice a "no brainer" in my book at least for my self.

Bought a box of Fundies. from Rob's (24:24) they are a very well behaved smoke. Any of these sticks

that you are planning to buy just remember to take your time smoking them. Try not to heat

them up to much. See if you can get a hand picked box from Rob or just wait for the next 24:24

week (you must be able to type fast) and ****** a box there. Note; If you can get your choice

into Diana during the 24:24 in 2 minutes or less you will without a doubt get a box.