This size seems to be very popular what is everyone's opinion on these. From looking at Trevor's site for dalias you have the Siglo V, MdO 2 and 898. What is everyone's thoughts on these three. Which have you enjoyed more? I've had one 898 and enjoyed it immensely. With only one exposure I can't say much about it. As for the Siglo V and MdO2 I haven't had either. I enjoy Cohiba even with the higher price.

So there it is tell me what you think. Look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

Love the 898. My favourite cigar.

I have been smoking out of 2 HQ '09 boxes, and I would agree with this statement. So within that pool of 989's, it's hard to find a better cigar. Whatever you decide, try and have Rob pick you a cracker box, it's worth the extra coin and waiting. Good luck peace.gif

I like the size, my favorite would be the PL Encantos

As my friend's Mother mentioned - the size does not matter, as long as it is happy

LGC MDO no.2 is the winner, hands down - limited production, limited availability and a unique taste.

I fondly remember the Partagas Seleccion Privada. Now that was a dalia!

Next best bet: the Party 898.

Smoked one on Thanksgiving. A bit subdued but a fabulous cigar nonetheless. This has been my favorite cigar historically. Without the Tres Petit Coronas, the Coronas, Londale, not to mention others, the Partagas line no longer really exists for me. My how they have destroyed this classic brand!

-Piggy

As my friend's Mother mentioned - the size does not matter, as long as it is happy

LGC MDO no.2 is the winner, hands down - limited production, limited availability and a unique taste.

Don't believe the hype. The LGC MDO no 2 is terrible If you tell me where they are in stock, I will purchase all of them so you don't waste your hard earned money on these filthy cigars. Really try something else and send all our LGC MDO no. 2 to me for disposal. Not to worry, I will pay the shipping to help you out.

For me it's heartbreaking that HSA has only 3 dalias left in regular production.

One that's impossible to find, one that you have to rob 2 liquor stores to afford, and the 898.

It's been years since I smoked a LGC #2, I pacify myself with Tainos.......a game I can't play forever.

Love the Siglo V, but don't get by the liquor store enough.

898's, only a great Lucy can give it a run to the top of the hill.

I promised myself I wouldn't make any donkey jokes.

Don't believe the hype. The LGC MDO no 2 is terrible If you tell me where they are in stock, I will purchase all of them so you don't waste your hard earned money on these filthy cigars. Really try something else and send all our LGC MDO no. 2 to me for disposal. Not to worry, I will pay the shipping to help you out.

Agreed.liar.gif Nobody is perfect...innocent.gif

PM for availability from trusted vendors, where shipping is free or not = two have it available from the top of my head, against some popular belief from some interesting members.