kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

• 2 weeks later...

Another shout out for a great local British brewery, Arundel brewery, their Sussex gold is refreshing citrussy (american hops I think) nectar, and the new black stallion is a lovely dark mild, looks set to be 'award winning ' soon an d rightly so.

As a plus I managed to get them in 8 and 4 pint pouches straight from the barrel at the farmers market in Arundel (its on every thirds Saturday of the month) as well as free tasters :)

Here is something new to me.........Green Flash always impresses. Triple IPA.

752955be6d807572769a78e15bbed483.jpg

That's an awesome beer we just got them here in Mi in fall of 13'. They make an awesome Double Stout, another called Le Freak, a hopped up Red Ale and another that the name skips my mind, all their beers are West Coast IPA style Hop BOMBS and high in ABV, very good, very drinkable, and very dangerous. lol ;)

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA is hard for me to find. I was psyched to find it......

c32744ba0142ac2c295b5910b6cee074.jpg

My two all time favourites are Ballast Point Deep Sea Monster Imperial Stout and Ballast Point Victory At Sea Vanilla Expresso Imperial Porter.

A favorite of late ry4apu2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a staple for me and my fav everyday pale ale/IPA, love pretty much everything Oscar Blues is brewing now.