kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

Yesterday, IPA from Cambridge Brewing Company (Mass). Reminds me of a West Coast Amber Ale loaded with hops.

0dcd526f6a7c34162ebbb4d9d88b31f4.jpg

Today, strong-ass Imperial IPA.

9bbb4ce0007c455dba377c64ba8b4b37.jpg

Followed by home brew Apricot Hefeweissen. Not my best effort........

450be8355cd90565036eae53ff9903be.jpg

Paired with this little beauty.

1831a99cfed9d9ca6cb8edea0a2a5b75.jpg

I had trouble posting images last night, so here we go again.

I started off with an Empyrean Dark Side Vanilla Porter

3u9Azuc.jpg

And followed it with a Madison River Black Ghost

YRrRQq9.jpg

Mayflower out of Plymouth MA (Plymouth rock anyone?) made a Double IPA for their 5th Anniversary. Nice!!

22679afe7ce22d5c660e848f01baf99d.jpg

These and your other posts show some great taste in beer. Excellent choices from another Masshole!

If you're ever in the area, Hyland's Orchards in Sturbridge makes some excellent local brews. Well worth your time if you can make it there. Cheers!

These and your other posts show some great taste in beer. Excellent choices from another Masshole!

If you're ever in the area, Hyland's Orchards in Sturbridge makes some excellent local brews. Well worth your time if you can make it there. Cheers!

Thank you my brother.

I just went on Hyland website. Looks cool. Will definitely check it out.

FJ.

I agree with that. I also love the brune d'Achouffe with a good CC. it's a dark strong beer from Belgium, very spicy.

Chimay White is the gold standard Triple. La Fin Du Monde is not far behind. This Triple is from Stoudts (PA). Lacks the dry finish that I like but not that bad. Check out the photo bomb by my dog. Nice!

7f58e13b9de8b2a3f74950c89992af1c.jpg

La fin du monde really a perfect match for a good CC. One of the best micro brewery beer we have here in Quebec IMO.

Drinking a Belgian IPA from Brewery Vivant here in Michigan. Nice mild hoppiness with the added Belgian sweetness, this style is quickly becoming a favorite of mine as it blends my two favorite styles of beer. Always on the lookout for new versions of this as of right now I understand it's still a newer beer blend but the couple I've had from various breweries have been very good.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hot hot friggin hot in New England. Today a collaboration brew from Schneider (Germany obviously) and Brooklyn Brewing (Garrett Oliver) that is basically a Hop-ed out Hefeweissen. Great summer offering......

df7c29a9f00e654da95364c1cb441beb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...