kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

Is this to siphon of the trudge a little so u don't have an air lock explosion?? Just curious first time home brewer here. U always have such amazing beers ie heady topper and the Pliny those I can never get in my neck of the American woods.

Is this to siphon of the trudge a little so u don't have an air lock explosion?? Just curious first time home brewer here. U always have such amazing beers ie heady topper and the Pliny those I can never get in my neck of the American woods.

Exactly. This is such a highly ferment able IPA that it would overcome any airlock. Look at all the crap that made it into the water vase even with the blow-off tube. Crazy!!

By the way, in my opinion, this is the best American made IPA right now. Maybe you can get it...........

99d3cf762df661385c5636d3aa1ff9f2.jpg

Exactly. This is such a highly ferment able IPA that it would overcome any airlock. Look at all the crap that made it into the water vase even with the blow-off tube. Crazy!!

By the way, in my opinion, this is the best American made IPA right now. Maybe you can get it...........

Exactly. This is such a highly ferment able IPA that it would overcome any airlock. Look at all the crap that made it into the water vase 9even with the blow-off tube. Crazy!!

I was able to find some of this locally. Theres one in the fridge chilling now for tonight, looking forward to trying it.

Picked up a six pack today . Thanks for the heads up really digging it