kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

Delicious beer! Who doesn't like pictures of pink elephants, dragons and green crocs on the front cover pejevu5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man u get some good stuff. I'm expecting to see a Founder KBS up any day with the way you get these hard to find beers. So jealous

A very nice imperial stout. Plenty of pepper, smoked, coffee bean and some dark chocolate in therea2ynu5ym.jpg

Two Roads Brewery,out of Stratford Ct.has a 22oz double bock called Henry,s Farm.This deep,amber lager is malty and rich with a hint of sweetness.Mostly local distribution but worth a try if you find it

It's Masters Week!!!! I am celebrating with one of my favorite beers from Georgia.

bdc93bd76eb92cb00d71e702d0127508.jpg

Nice start to a week I love myself funny to think that no Tiger nowaday really doesn't matter. Found some Nugget Nectar visiting friends in Ind. this past week and it def is a solid solid beer, reminded me a little of Dogfish 90 minute IPA. Still brought home a couple sixers even at 18$ a six pack.

Keen to hear what you thought of this one. Cheers mate.

Too easy mate!

5u5yta3a.jpg

As you can see, it is a glorious colour and quite opaque. It was quite spicy with some citrus and very aromatic. Ticked all the boxes for me! It instantly went into my top 10 beers of all time! I think this edition only came out a couple weeks ago. I am very disappointed that they don't last long.

From my mobile phone

• Like 1

Too easy mate!

As you can see, it is a glorious colour and quite opaque. It was quite spicy with some citrus and very aromatic. Ticked all the boxes for me! It instantly went into my top 10 beers of all time! I think this edition only came out a couple weeks ago. I am very disappointed that they don't last long.

From my mobile phone

Cheers buddy! Looks glorious and sounds like my kind of beer. Thanks for taking the time to report on it. Appreciated.

Now to try and track some down...

Cheers buddy! Looks glorious and sounds like my kind of beer. Thanks for taking the time to report on it. Appreciated.

Now to try and track some down...

My pleasure. The wife bought this one back from Freo. I know Dan Murphies stock the single batches when they come out, but they sell out super quick. Pretty sure you can order direct from Little Creatures though!

Have a good one!

• Like 1

Another strong showing from the folks at Lagunitas - daughter coloring patiently in the background pemazy7u.jpg

Another strong showing from the folks at Lagunitas - daughter coloring patiently in the background pemazy7u.jpg

Drinking one of these now and man its a crazy good beer. So silky smooth and easy drinking, so dangerous at 9.7% abv you dont even taste the alcohol. Lagunitas is so dialed in right now, I've yet to have a sub par beer from them.

I'm about to crack a beer from New Holland Brewing in Michigan called Dragons Milk reserve. Special small batch beer brewed in very small quantities I was lucky to score two750ml bottles. It's basically Dragons Milk which is a bourbon aged Stout but in the reserve they throw a certain chile pepper in the barrel as it ages. Looking forward to it as I love regular Dragons Milk and I've had some pretty good chile stouts so I have high expectations for this one. Sorry I don't have a pic but if you've seen Dragons Milk the bottle looks exactly the same except it says reserve in red letters at the bottom of the label.

I'm about to crack a beer from New Holland Brewing in Michigan called Dragons Milk reserve. Special small batch beer brewed in very small quantities I was lucky to score two750ml bottles. It's basically Dragons Milk which is a bourbon aged Stout but in the reserve they throw a certain chile pepper in the barrel as it ages. Looking forward to it as I love regular Dragons Milk and I've had some pretty good chile stouts so I have high expectations for this one. Sorry I don't have a pic but if you've seen Dragons Milk the bottle looks exactly the same except it says reserve in red letters at the bottom of the label.

I love the Dragons Milk. Will have to search out the reserve