Lisadores 6-3-8 customs update ?

Wow. Thanks for revisiting this, Guy.

Yes, I remember that. It's definitely hard to believe that it's already been a year ago that we were discussing that. I remember pre-emptively asking Lisa to put me on the list for these once they came in. Likewise, also down for a bundle of the Tampa's when those came back in again (I was just in on the small samplers of the original release Czar and Tampa customs, and wanted to do bundles when the next batches came in).

This customs program kind of went by the wayside in the past year, somewhat understandable given all the goings on last year in Czar HQ. I for one would definitely love to see this revisited and revised, and likewise for further batches of the Tampa's and Czar's.

Cheers Guy, thanks for bringing this up again. A nice reminder/refresher.

If the name is still up for suggestion:

In light of your recent Aussie Tobacco law threats and proposals, and the development of your secret underground network, I think a fitting title for such a stick made just for the Czar and his band of misfit pirates, could be a shining symbol for the struggle, a beacon for the calling, a sword to wielded awaiting the impending fight!

"The Revo "- Welcome To The Revolution!

I want to remember the same, CaptainQ.

Last I spoke with Rob on this he said not until he could oversee the production himself and continually sampling the product to ensure the blend exactly meets his standards. So lets all do what we can to free up his time :rolleyes:

I need to blend them Guy taking into account tobacco stock available etc.

With Lisa away I won't be back to Cuba until Late May - July at the earliest. I wasn't overly happy with the Lisadores blended last time. It was a prototype and part of the process. In blending you really need to be there to be part of the process. Actually you don't, but then there is no soul to the cigar.

I will continue the Tampa. Introduce the Lisadores.

Nice return to this topic Guy!:thumbsup:

Whatever the new cigars are or will be, I'm deffinitely in for some! I loved the Czars and still have 1 left. I keep looking at it, would love some new stock to top up and then smoke the original Czar thats been sitting in the humi the past 12 months.:drool:

I need to blend them Guy taking into account tobacco stock available etc.

With Lisa away I won't be back to Cuba until Late May - July at the earliest. I wasn't overly happy with the Lisadores blended last time. It was a prototype and part of the process. In blending you really need to be there to be part of the process. Actually you don't, but then there is no soul to the cigar.

I will continue the Tampa. Introduce the Lisadores.

Thank you Rob for the update. :2thumbs:

Great to hear that you'll continue the Tampa, wonderful cigar !!!

I'm sure that the Lisadores will have a lot of soul. Well done Rob . :)

I've still got my Czars. Hard to find some free time (or place nowadays) to smoke them.

Still think the roller ran out of wrapper when he rolled the Tampas and was too lazy to trim the foot... :lookaround:

Yeah i notice the foot on my tampa was a bit messy.