Favorite Pastime w/ A Cigar

LIke Manny said, i usually enjoy my cigars with a nice drink and some good friends to share laughter and whatnot. if not when alone i love to enjoy my cigar on my balcony during the summer while watching a ball game on tv.

Doesn't get much better for me than smoking on the golf course amongst friends, or while sitting around the fire pit camping.

There's other "winning" scenarios, but those two are tops in my book.

Tops for me is outside on my patio, fire pit, beverage in hand and a movie or sporting event on a projection screen...friends make it better.

Second place is outside on the patio right after a meat induced coma.

Third is on a hike with the dog, or on the golf course.

In many ways I consider cigar smoking to be a solitary affair and driving in my car, which is a very controlled environment, can be quite satisfying. Yeah, I know it doesn't have the same romance as maybe sitting on a deck in the tropics but I try to find it where I can! Long trips mean I bring out some of my better cigars, the miles go by and I have the opportunity to contemplate each marvelous flavor!!!!

I equally love smoking in a B&M with friends or sitting on the stoop of our shop in playa watching the world go by. Drink of choice varies from water to scotch to red wine depending on the environment and my state of mind.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631738,-87.070584

Sitting alone at home and meditating while sipping some port wine and listening to good music is the best way to relax with a cigar.

Either hanging with my boys around a poker table, stacks of chips, a nice cocktail and a cigar in mouth.

Or

Sitting with my buddies that also like cigars, on my deck at my cabin, looking at the stars, listening to the river running and the tree frogs. Talking about life and how we don't hear any cars or sirens or noise, and smoking great cigars.

I love smoking with friends just kicking back and relaxing after a great meal. Admittedly though by nature I am an intrinsic person and when alone its one of the few occasions where I can truly unwind and reflect on my life's current events. In many ways its very therapeutic and some of my greatest memories of cigars are in these moments.

If I'm at home, a cigar is generally joined by either my brother or a book and a drink on the balcony.

There is nothing better than a long drive with a cigar though. One of my favourite cigar memories was a Trinidad I enjoyed while driving to the Gold Coast airport early in the morning. That drive to the airport was almost the highlight of the trip.