Favorite Pastime w/ A Cigar

Watching a dvd (movie or tv on dvd) or watching a sport game in real life. Nothing like sitting in the stands on a nice sunday afternoon with a stogie.

Is smoking in a public venue still legal anywhere?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631833,-87.070611

I don't have a single favorite cigar smoking pastime, but I do have several!

Tops is simply sitting on the patio overlooking our backyard after mowing the lawn. Several drinks on a nice Saturday afternoon, then fire up the charcoal grill for a tasty smoked steak dinner. Yeah... definitely a great way to spend a day, though it's pretty much limited to spring/summer.

A day of shooting is always a great time for a couple of cigars. Usually a few of us head over to our friend's property around 1pm on a Saturday, have several rifles/pistols on hand, have a cigar while playing, have a couple of beers along the way. Then around 6pm or so we set the guns aside, fire up another cigar, bring out the harder liquor, and enjoy a couple hours of smoking, drinking, and shooting the breeze.

My daily routine, though, involves lighting up a cigar after dinner each night. I may just sit in the living room with the wifey watching the Red Wings play, or some nights I hit the computer for a little gaming fun. Either way, a few drinks and a nice after dinner cigar make for a nice way to unwind after work.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Paging Bill Clinton, paging Bill Clinton . . .

But in all seriousness I love listening to Jazz or Classical music while enjoying my cigars. Something about those styles of music compliment the time required to truly enjoy them properly.

My second option would be out in the wilderness camping or fishing -- enjoying a cigar in front of a good campfire at night is one of life's true pleasures.

Paging Bill Clinton, paging Bill Clinton . . .

But in all seriousness I love listening to Jazz or Classical music while enjoying my cigars. Something about those styles of music compliment the time required to truly enjoy them properly.

My second option would be out in the wilderness camping or fishing -- enjoying a cigar in front of a good campfire at night is one of life's true pleasures.

Agreed!

Either chilling with the family at the cabin after a day of fishing or swimming or just sitting out on the front porch with a good book or magazine and some rum.