What you Super Bowl cigar lineup?

Super Bowl??? Uhmm - PUPPY BOWL for me :doghouse::thumbsup:

1) Extra Strength Mucinex D Robusto, 2) Amoxicillian Antibiotic Petite Corona, 3) Advil EL Churchill, 4) NyQuil Short

Congrats on the anniversary! Having a first-of-a-'new' cab of '03 HDM DD's. Delicious as always. May have another Ramon Allones Allones Extra after lunch/right before the game.

Life is good.

I would love to be able to enjoy a cigar or 2 during the game, but it's to cold outside and there's no smoking in the house :( If I could a PSD4 or GLC Tianos.

Go Pats!

1) Extra Strength Mucinex D Robusto, 2) Amoxicillian Antibiotic Petite Corona, 3) Advil EL Churchill, 4) NyQuil Short

You and me, both.

This is just how I wanted to spend my Super Bowl weekend; stuck in bed, and not in a good way. :no:

SLR DC and didn't they make it taste bitter. still, it could have been worse - it could have been the cowgirls.

and on a more positive note, the glorious skins did have no trouble in thumping those hapless giants twice this season. fat lot of good it did.

You better watch that mouth, I don't take too kindly to people back-sassin' my Cowboys!!!!!

In fairness, I loathe Jason Garrett and Tony Romo, and always have!!!! But the Cowboys are still God's Chosen Team!!!

David

You better watch that mouth, I don't take too kindly to people back-sassin' my Cowboys!!!!!

In fairness, I loathe Jason Garrett and Tony Romo, and always have!!!! But the Cowboys are still God's Chosen Team!!!

David

Oh Dear Lord...all you cowboys fans are the same eh? :P