Ramon Allones Extra LE - ABR JUN 11

asmith

oh, the injustice! cannot believe that you showed me dropping a tiny bit of ash and then cut rob dumping heaps, moments later.

and what happened to all that searing defamation by rob of nicola roxon? gold, smithers, gold! we give you gold and that comes back?

You are a true idiot ken. You cannot even remember that the roxon comments were in the Spitbucket reviews which I have nothing to do with.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a true idiot ken. You cannot even remember that the roxon comments were in the Spitbucket reviews which I have nothing to do with.

first, you filmed the spitbucket episodes (rather than just plopped yourself in front of the camera and bitched, as per foh), so as for 'nothing to do with'?????

next, there were comments re roxon that pertained to cigar boxes, no labels etc etc - touch more relevant to foh.

and finally, forgive me for assuming that your endlessly self-professed and proclaimed editing abilities would be up to the task. i will try and not make that error again. no wonder your hair has gone grey.

i just look forward to the next video when smithy will have the opportunity to apologise publicly.

why do I have a feeling we'll never see that...

Nice one chaps,nice to see you all back on form.

Still love the way that Mr Smiths mouth opening is a cue for Mr Gargett to start talking, the poor guy couldn't get a word in.

Would love to see the boss relieving himself over the side of the new deck.

Kinda miss the view up the T junction of the old place but...

After watching the review video , i went down to the local LCDH and treid the RA Extra,it is a beautiful cigar with a very nice taste and aroma,highly recommended. :cigar:

first, you filmed the spitbucket episodes (rather than just plopped yourself in front of the camera and bitched, as per foh), so as for 'nothing to do with'?????

next, there were comments re roxon that pertained to cigar boxes, no labels etc etc - touch more relevant to foh.

and finally, forgive me for assuming that your endlessly self-professed and proclaimed editing abilities would be up to the task. i will try and not make that error again. no wonder your hair has gone grey.

Yup. Laverne and Shirley are back.... :rolleyes: