old boxes

I collect some, also once made one into an electric guitar (nice gimmick but crap sound).

I also hand them out to my and my families kids as a collectible and to store stuff in it.

I am sure you can find a collector who will take them off your hands and also pay the shipping should you wish to get rid of them

I hang on to most of mine as on occasion someone is looking for something specific. Storage isn't really a big issue for me as I box them up and put them in my attic. I've sold some at garage sales and there are always some listed on ebay--whether they sell or not I can't tell you.

I've seen literally HUNDREDS of empty cigar boxes (especially Cuban) sold on Ebay as collectors' items. I also like giving them to close friends for their collection and storage use too.

For some reason I never toss my empty boxes. As a result I have about 150-200 of them in my attic… My nieces, lady friends, sister in law, etc. usually take the nice varnished cabs, but the dress boxes will probably end up in a bonfire…

Stack them in the corner from floor to ceiling like Guy (lafcion)does.

Don't believe everything you read, I had 3X more before I bought the house

and before my wife got rid of ALL the other boxes before moving into this one. :rolleyes:

post-3705-0-42189400-1313931919.jpg

Don't believe everything you read, I had 3X more before I bought the house

and before my wife got rid of ALL the other boxes before moving into this one. :rolleyes:

post-3705-0-42189400-1313931919.jpg

You enjoy the occasional cigar then Guy?!!

A lot I used in my fireplace as kindlings and another batch rests in my coldstorage room awaiting the same fate.However before I burn them I remove the cedar linings from them.

I have turned a few into wall clocks.

They have come up really nice. Just looking for a small mechanisim (sp) to turn a box of 50 Monty Minis into a desk clock for my future wife. She keeps giving me the hurry up too.