Ramon Allones Gigantes TEB SEP 08

El Presidente

Were those Piss Jugs i saw on the ground at 1:31 - 1:34 ? Yellow 2 litre bottles !

According to Ken, he uses them to collect rainwater for his plants. Looking at the qantity of plastic bottles lying around his vision is to bring the Sahara desert back to life :D

Rob...I feel sorry for you...You defenitly need to do a video review with us, I suggest Frank Tom and myself and do your first proper video review in...well ages!

I didn't realise Rob was posting this up the same time I was, here was what I was going to post.

This could be the worst review ever done. Ken is almost dead and can't taste a thing, as a result all Rob sees is a low hanging poorly dressed pinata. So Rob with a big stick and goes to town on Ken and I have to edit this ****!

Done!

Exellent I can see it now..."welcome to FoH...tonight live from toronto we are reviews a hamlet custom Roll" :D

I really wish these would rally, are the 10's smoking well? I love the marca and wish I could confidently buy one box of these. I have stacks of RASS and RASCC, 898's and several regionals but no Gigantes. Come on HSA!

"Don't worry Ken, I'm a professional"...... That was too funny, looked like Kens heart sank as that ash hit the floor. :covereyes: Thanks for the review and the heads up. I was thinking about putting in a request for a box, think I will get another box of Lusi's instead....

Jeez Ken is still sick?!? Take care of yourself and get healthy soon my friend.

I have had a couple of the 10's , very good.

Maybe the 08 are going through some hibernation.

Ken, feel better.

I use an homeopathic medicine from Switzerland that I order through Ebay, if you want I can drop you the name, clears a flu in 2-3 days.

G

I've got a box of these '08s aging. But when I want a large format RA, it's the Estupendo hands down. I burned an '07 tonight, purely out of curiosity. The first two thirds were pure heaven, everything I love about RA, but the last third became sour and I even discerned a bit of ammonia. I snuffed it, and decided not to try another for a year.

You have a good set of shoulders on you Rob to carry a poor, sick Ken the way you did. Sign of a great man he who looks after the sick and elderly. 

Ken draw a few puffs into your lungs a good cough and spit might clear you up.

Thanks for the review it was a pissa.

Cheers

Indeed, NJP, Rob's a veritable Aeneas carrying poor, old doddering, dotty Ken like that!

Fellas, if that's the color of rain in Oz, methinks you've got troubles well past global climate change. Don't look now, but the Almighty's taken to weeing on you. Were I you, I'd be keeping a weather eye out for frogs and locusts.

Pity about the RAGs in question. I stoked up a RAG ROTT (what a term!) yesterday and found it to be a largely pleasant experience, barring a tendency toward going out rather easily in the final third. The burn, too, was a trifle uneven. I hope those issues will resolve after a bit of acclimation time in the humi. The very flavors El Jefe described were all in pleasant evidence. My box was POL JUN10. I maintain high expectations. Somewhere in the future, I do have to nab some Lusis for a proper comparison.

Get well, Ken, for it's plain you can't get much worse! If your head doesn't start feeling much better, your doc may be forced to amputate! I'faith, do, please, feel better. The reviews just aren't the same when you're not up to your regular standard of kvetching.

Exellent I can see it now..."welcome to FoH...tonight live from toronto we are reviews a hamlet custom Roll" :D

Great Idea!! I think we found our cigar for the review. I will bring my vidcamera and tripod.

Great Idea!! I think we found our cigar for the review. I will bring my vidcamera and tripod.

Sweet! if we can do this, that would be awesome! we'll go down in youtube infamy!...then maybe Rob will like our reviews so much he'll fly us down to the new czar pad and have us do a review over there :D