Ramon Allones Gigantes TEB SEP 08

El Presidente

Boy was that tough to watch was really looking forward to this one after having my first RASS. I would love to hear if the more recent stock is fairing any better. Was expecting the Grim Reaper to be the one that called Ken in the review and told him to sit tight he is on his way. Wishing you a speedy recovery Ken.

Great review. I have a few teb 08 s and so far they have been good. Smoked one about 8 months ago and it was fantastic. Will let them rest for awhile after this review. When they are on they are the best production RA.

Thank you

Kwg116

Boy was that tough to watch was really looking forward to this one after having my first RASS. I would love to hear if the more recent stock is fairing any better.

A couple of days have now passed and I've had two of the POL JUN10 RAGs I recently received. Both have behaved in the same fashion. Really uneven burns, a bit of a tight draw and damned near impossible to keep lighted in the final third. The upside is that the flavors have been quite enjoyable, fruity and a tad sweet, with a backing hint of chocolate. I sincerely hope the burn and draw issues resolve in the humidor. Since I'm impatient in the extreme, they won't have that long to improve, I'm afraid.

02dcca4c.jpg