Right Start to the Weekend

What a way to start the weekend off. Just found a sweet super limited box of cuban cigars on Craigslist. I guess they are worth $500 but the guy is gonna sell them to me for $275, what a nice guy huh? Don't worry, he told me they are totally legit and the they even have the hologram.

post-1187-1285359218.jpg

post-1187-1285359229.jpg

post-1187-1285359238.jpg

-Patrick

Woot Woot!! These are fantastic! They would look great next to my 2010 limted edition Cohiba DCs in the glass top box.

I can just picture myself in the backyard smoking these up while sipping on Don Perrynon, and watching the minutes pass on my platinum Rollecks watch... B)

That's too funny.

I always wonder why these counterfeiters make a cigar that doesn't exist in the legit market. I guess it's because there are suckers out there that don't do any research and will jump all over it.

How many people emailed this joker because he sent me several emails last night accusing me of trying to trick him into meeting him so I could do harm to him? He also stated I shouldn't mess with him because he knows people that know people. He said if this was at a different time of his life he would have been waiting for me on my doorstep, but he has a family and successful business.

He kept calling me Phil and said I emailed him from 3 different emails accounts all from the same IP address. I wrote him back and said "Actually,

What happened is that I realized you were right about them being real and you were right about me being not able to afford cigars of that quality, so I told some friends who I thought might be interested. Have a great night!"

-Patrick

He also stated I shouldn't mess with him because he knows people that know people.

and can you imagine how happy those people at the end of that little chain would be to be dragged into anything to do with this idiot!

you should have emailed him saying that perhaps we know the same people.

actually, i vote we all chip in and buy them for piggy. they'd be right up his alley!

How many people emailed this joker because he sent me several emails last night accusing me of trying to trick him into meeting him so I could do harm to him? He also stated I shouldn't mess with him because he knows people that know people. He said if this was at a different time of his life he would have been waiting for me on my doorstep, but he has a family and successful business.

Too funny.

I loate DB's like this. They're so "The Man" that they need to make insults and threats; and even then no less, the threats are of that they'll come from a third party. I've found these types of guys to be complete losers in everything in life. Hey, you're going to step up, so step up - don't say, "be nice, or I'll have my big, hairy, ugly friend here step up". These are the same big talkers that when the crap hits the fan, they turtle up and imitate a chicken. I've enjoyed it thoroughly every time I've had the opportunity to put a pair of cuffs on mouthpieces like these. If only their type were a dying breed, but unfortunately, in today's overly litigious society, they seem to be multiplying like rabbits. At least we can rest in the notion that Karma will hopefully even everything out in the end.