hello from Italy

bigstone

I'm in the south of Italy, near Salerno.

amicigar Avellino is my club

I really like the (only) cuban cigars, puros are unfortunately not only my passion, some watch (sometimes), good wine especially Italian (obviously) but champagne too, traveling, and a great curiosity for food ..................

a bit of time I prefer small sized cigars such as tres petit coronas or reyes, perhaps I have not yet digested the fashion of big ring gauge cigars.

soon

Silvio

Hola Silvio, wellcome.. See you tonight at Torre for another AMICIGAR international herf.

Poor Smithy :-)

Welcome Silvio, look forward to hearing from you on the forum.

Trinidad Reyes, Cohiba secretos are some of my favorite smaller gauge cigars however be warned.... After reading and watching some of the great reviews by members and Prez and crew, you may find yourself purchasing the larger gauge cigars my friend. ;)

Regards,

Michael.

Welcome! I have to say that I am very envious of you. IMO, you live in one of the greatest areas of the world. I spent some time in the Amalfi area a few years back. A sight to see, no doubt!

Welcome to the forum Silvio

Enjoy you are in for a treat :D

Cheers OZ :cigar:

Silvio! Nice to meet another one italians here! Welcome to FOH! Same like italian wines))

one of the best italian wine is Cepparello by Isole e Olena a sangiovese, great red wine, very small production, but I think the best wine maker live in Piemonte, my favorite is Bruno Giacosa, i love his Barbera riserva Falletto, great wine and not more expensive, white wine is a bit more complicated, however i think that in Alto Adige (north east of Italy) there is good white wine, same wine maker: Jermann (Vintage Tunina is the best of), Cesconi (Olivar Pinot bianco, Chardonnay, Pinot grigio, Sauvignon bianco, very sweet), and everything of Inama (soave classico is exceptional).............

now i I just wanted a drink.

Bye