What is everyone doing for 4th July ?

Another obsession of mine is fireworks, so the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I will celebrate by having a BBQ and setting off a huge show with friends. Oh, I meant I would if they were legal where I live... :D Have a good weekend and be safe everyone.

We have the party coming to our house. Suppose to have about 20+ of our good friends dropping by to celebrate. I'll be working the grill and trying to keep the guests entertained. If they're lucky I might even fire up a non-Cuban dog rocket or two that I can use to light up a few fireworks... Have a happy 4th and be safe!!

- DoberMan

We have the party coming to our house. Suppose to have about 20+ of our good friends dropping by to celebrate. I'll be working the grill and trying to keep the guests entertained. If they're lucky I might even fire up a non-Cuban dog rocket or two that I can use to light up a few fireworks... Have a happy 4th and be safe!!

- DoberMan

Hell, I'll send you some Cuaba overnight express for that!

:):cigar::cigar: SMOKING!!! :cigar::cigar::cigar:

Blowin $hit up all night. I m just your average fire nut and just got back from Indiana with a van full. Gonna be fun. No need for lightres for cigars light everything just great

Have a great one all you yanks!! :)

I will probably end up watching my stepdad trying to smoke a brisket.

I wish I could take work off earlier and go to Omaha Friday... Bank of the West is having a free concert tomorrow. they have been allowing people to vote for who plays... this year is Foreigner, Styx, & Kansas.

I'm not a big classic rock guy, but it sounds like fun.

Work work work :rotfl:

This 'unruly colonist' will be wearing his "We The People" necktie as he works to London and back. :buddies:

Probably getting yelled at from my girlfriend of 11 yrs because I drink too much and smoked a ton in 8 hours!

It should be GREAT! :buddies:

BBQ on Saturday and Sunday. Monday used to recover. Lots of cigars, beer, wine. Time in the pool with the kids. Talking with friends...and working the grill.

heading out east to the Hamptons- will probably enjoy a few cigars with some good wine! Should be sunny and hot- my favorite weather.

While I'm anchored in Mobil Bay Alabama working on the oil spill waiting on weather I'll be smoking a Medaille d'or No.1 Van gave me at one of our get togethers. I've really been looking forward to this one. I'll be hoping to see some good fireworks although the big one's been canceled and thanking my God and this country for the freedoms I enjoy.

Happy 4th of July to Everyone.