Our Custom prototypes

I received our Custom prototypes this morning.

Two sizes, a shaggy foot Dalia and a custom sized Celstiales Finos with a 48 gauge tapered at both ends. I love the Dalia size, has always been a favourite. The Customized CF is my preferred large gauge cigar. Fits beautifully in the hand (not too large) with a taper at the cap which makes it a comfortable fit in the mouth for all.

Next step is letting them rest although Ken. Elie and i will do a vid review on these next week. I will follow up in a month.

If I am happy with the blend then we will have our first cigars for members come September. If not I will play around with the blend again but I am more than happy with the sizes.

Introducing the "Tampa" (Dalia) and the "Czar"

post-4-1276042260.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will any make it to melbourne today ?

Actually I am leaving in a few minutes for the airport. Will bring both along as conversation pieces. They are nowhere near ready to smoke.

Actually I am leaving in a few minutes for the airport. Will bring both along as conversation pieces. They are nowhere near ready to smoke.

Rug up, its bloody cold, even for us (rainy too)

They look magnificent, but the Czar is so dark and oily it'll be a test of self control to leave them long enough to age (or even adjust).

If they smoke half as good as they look, you're onto a winner.