Our Custom prototypes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If things are good, I think these will be very popular.

I know that if the reviews are good, I will definitely put in orders of at least 50 for each.

This is due to the trust we have in Czar and the fact that I am currently a bit jaded with some of the brands at the moment.

Working out the size of the first order is not too difficult !LOL!

It is more about maintaining blend and construction quality. This could mean as few as 900 sticks of each a month. It really doesn't matter.

The "Czar" is particularly time consuming as it does not have a mould.

Thanks for all the info, Rob.

With only, maybe, 900 sticks of each a month, and some of us talking about ordering 50 of each, are you considering controlling sales in some way or will it be "first in, best dressed."?

Very interesting about the "Czar" not having a mould. Must be quite a challenge.

Rob I remember your original personal blend Czar from years back which was a damn fine Cigar. Are these of similar parentage?

Can't say I've ever seen a shaggy foot cigar before, interesting.

The "Czar" is particularly time consuming as it does not have a mould.

Never a truer word spoken :D

Saw them last wed night they feel perfect in the hand and are better in the flesh,and the "Tampa" as mentioned in previous thread is a truly fitting tribute to one of our best....

Good work Rob

Cheers Oz :confused:

• 2 months later...
Fantastic! Can't wait to get me a box of each!

Depending on the success of the first 2, would we be seeing in the future a Czar line of cigars?

Smithy: size - Panetela, profile - strange, unheard of flavours tend to develop, experience can go both ways... :cigar:

Lisa: size - Petit Robusto, profile - a fiesty cigar, will always have you coming back for more, can slap you down if you're not careful. :P

Ken: size - Churchill, profile - a shabby looking cigar, confusing at times, always plugged! :clap:

Classic, absolutely funny as hell and classic, Fuzz! :ok::P:stir::party:

I just stumbled onto this thread, searching for info on something else. I did see the taste testing video of these a bit ago - just recently finished watching through the various video reviews.

I must say, this is a wonderful idea, very well planned and thought out it seems. Covering both sides of the spectrum, more or less, with the two different styles just looks to be a spectacular coup. And, as others have stated also, the tribute to Tampa is awesome. I only wish I got to know him before his untimely passing; he's a resounding man of character from what I can gleam in his threads/posts. A fitting homage.

Kudos to you guys for a fantastic job on these to date, Pres. Well done. I'll be in line for a bundle of each.

Great looking cigars and I love the Dalia size, must follow more closely this thread.

Rob are you a consultant to Habanos SA ? :-)

September is here so how do they smoke?

Mel, you are the definition of "Patience"

They will be arriving sometime this month. Have fired away an e-mail as to where they are. Will advise.

Settle Petal :D

If these come out like you'd like, I'm sure I'd like to give a try!

Keep us posted!