Our Custom prototypes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent choice of sizes, and they look amazing!

The tribute to "Tampa" is brilliant as well.

I hope the quantities available will be sufficient,

as I am betting that demand will be beyond your expectations.

Are you planning to band them, or leave them as is?

:perfect10:

Very nice, thought I'd fancy the dalia but the CF looks stunning. Assuming all goes well, can you give us a 'general' guide to what prices we can expect?

I'm curious myself. Correct me if I'm wrong but many of the custom rolled have been on the high end....I understand you don't know the price yet but would you expect these to retail on the Cohiba end or the Bolivar end?

The blend process was pretty simple. Describe what I wanted and sat down to try 4-5 cigars rolled to those instructions. feedback...a few more cigars...feedback....and that is where we are. The tyranny of distance precludes me from siting down with leaf a roller, bottle of santiago and playing with tobacco for a few days. Ahhhhh to dream! :)

The blend between the two is obviously different although we have tried to get them both to the same profile. Just needed to use differing manner to do so (due obviously to the gauge).

Roller will never be disclosed. Ever.

Pricing we will determine in Sept. Plenty can happen re exchange rates between now and then. They will not be cheap, they will not be Behike. More along the lines of a very good Regional Release. They are not mass produced and do not have the production cost benefits of mass production.

Not sure about the packaging. I like bundles. Simple ribbon if that.

More than happy to do 6 pack singles (your mix) when the time comes. You guys will determine where to go with these.

I hope I covered everything B)

The blend process was pretty simple. Describe what I wanted and sat down to try 4-5 cigars rolled to those instructions. feedback...a few more cigars...feedback....and that is where we are. The tyranny of distance precludes me from siting down with leaf a roller, bottle of santiago and playing with tobacco for a few days. Ahhhhh to dream! B)

The blend between the two is obviously different although we have tried to get them both to the same profile. Just needed to use differing manner to do so (due obviously to the gauge).

Roller will never be disclosed. Ever.

Pricing we will determine in Sept. Plenty can happen re exchange rates between now and then. They will not be cheap, they will not be Behike. More along the lines of a very good Regional Release. They are not mass produced and do not have the production cost benefits of mass production.

Not sure about the packaging. I like bundles. Simple ribbon if that.

More than happy to do 6 pack singles (your mix) when the time comes. You guys will determine where to go with these.

I hope I covered everything ;)

Now I'm really excited. :) How will you determine how many to order in the first run? Pre order interest?

Bravo! They look great.....just like the Lakers!

Thanks for all the additional info - saved me from forgetting which questions I wanted to ask.

As for any pre-order discussion - I'm all in blind.

Looking forward to the vid review and updates...

Working out the size of the first order is not too difficult !LOL!

It is more about maintaining blend and construction quality. This could mean as few as 900 sticks of each a month. It really doesn't matter.

The "Czar" is particularly time consuming as it does not have a mould.

Fantastic! Can't wait to get me a box of each!

Depending on the success of the first 2, would we be seeing in the future a Czar line of cigars?

Smithy: size - Panetela, profile - strange, unheard of flavours tend to develop, experience can go both ways... :sleeping:

Lisa: size - Petit Robusto, profile - a fiesty cigar, will always have you coming back for more, can slap you down if you're not careful. ;)

Ken: size - Churchill, profile - a shabby looking cigar, confusing at times, always plugged! :D