Sex or Cigar?

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A poll for fun. If you had to choose between sex or cigar which would you choose. For one evenings leisure or for the rest of your life, whatever.

I think that good sex is better than a good cigar, but a good cigar is better than not-so-good sex. As a father of 6 month old baby, I haven't had much of either lately. ;) But to the point: You can have a good or great cigar almost whenever you want, but to have good or great sex... Well, it might depend on so many things. So, I say that cigars are better, on average, but only slightly.

I'm not voting, but they do have some things in common,

They can get hot real quick, ;)

You can get them down to the nub, ;)

HOWEVER, a cigar will not bother you all night asking, " yes, but do you really love me ? " ;)

Hmm...

I have more cigars in my humi that I can smoke in a month. They are always ready and willing when I have the urge.

I am married and have to beg for sex...most of the time without success.

So under my current circumstances...CIGARS!

If both were equally available...SEX!

Depends on who is asking? I had the wife make some comment about making love or going out on the porch to smoke I thought for 1/2 second and said let's make love baby.

I can only imagine the response if I choose the cigar over her. I smoked on the porch after anyways. I find the answer also depends on which you had last and how long ago it was.

Cigar thanks.

Less BS from a cigar ;)

*Though a woman smoker - I have to agree with you guys. Less crap from a cigar. And at least I'M satisfied!!! :rolleyes:

*Though a woman smoker - I have to agree with you guys. Less crap from a cigar. And at least I'M satisfied!!! :rolleyes:

Some questions are just not the same when you ask the other sex.LOL I do sometimes forget that there may be ladies here and need to be more careful. I do like the fire in your last comment. I find that you can easily discard a poor cigar without consequences. ;)

I can't participate in this poll. I ONLY smoke cigars while having sex. ;)

Sure. While you hold your smoke your other hand is free... :rolleyes::lol:

And think of the cost of sex and cigars. Say you buy a box of Esplendidos (500$) and each smokes 2 hours, you get 50 hours of pure pleasure from that purchase. Now, think how much you had to spend on women (wine&dine or direct) to get same amount of fun. ;) And who can have sex for two hours straight anyway? :P

Sex. No question about it.

Sex, then a cigar would be awesome, but not likly to happen.

"Sorry sweetheart, I would love to stay here and spoon with you, but I really want to go and smoke a petit corona now"

G

I'm not voting, but they do have some things in common,

They can get hot real quick, :P

You can get them down to the nub, ;)

HOWEVER, a cigar will not bother you all night asking, " yes, but do you really love me ? " :lol:

:clap:B):D

Both seems good but they can both let you down :2thumbs:

While I love a good cigar in the evening...I would absolutely prefer sex over a cigar. I don't think it is even up for debate. I mean...we're talking sex here...not relationship development, right?