Sex or Cigar?

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no one here wants to respond with their true answer (which is CIGARS),for fear that their spouse will see their response.

With that said, my response is...... :rotfl:

Well, the cigar doesn't make the experience about pleasuring it, and doesn't make you rigorously work harder than the experience is worth to extract it's pleasure. You just sit there, relax, and enjoy it's pleasure. The way a pleasurable experience should be. And it doesn't avoid you all next day, either.

Sex or Cigars?

I can remember the best 10 sexual experiences of my life. I can remember the best 10 cigar experiences of my life. Not even close....the former wins hands down.

However

1. Those 10 cigars never asked anything from me.
  2. Those 10 cigars never hung out for a gift.
  3. Those 10 cigars had friends who provided almost the same level of enjoyment and never got jealous.
  4. Those 10 cigars never felt disappointed when they found out I was not actually a Helicopter Pilot for "Endangered Animal Rescue".
  5. Those 10 cigars didn't have family.
  6. Those 10 cigars cost me less.
  7. Those 10 cigars weren't there in the morning.
  8. Those 10 cigars didn't move in.
  9. Those 10 cigars never sought a commitment.
  10. Those 10 cigars have hypothetically increased in value.

Depends on who is asking? I had the wife make some comment about making love or going out on the porch to smoke I thought for 1/2 second and said let's make love baby.

I can only imagine the response if I choose the cigar over her. I smoked on the porch after anyways. I find the answer also depends on which you had last and how long ago it was.

Mel....there goes 60 seconds of your life you will not get back :2thumbs:

I agree.......

I voted sex. No contest. But then I do have more cigars than I have years to live to enjoy them.

I have more years than the girls I like to have sex with, though.

Over 18 is understood here!!

Man, all you guys should trade me your chicks for my cigars...sounds like I'm missing something.

Werd!!!!!!!!!

Snakehips this is what happens when you get old and blood stops flowing to your peni$....

Bunch of old farts, sitting around, with nothing better to do than stink up the joint with cigars and talk of better days.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good smoke as much as the next guy, but reality is, they are just things. Things, that I can live without. Pootytang on the other hand is something I never wanna go without. :rolleyes:

Alright I get sex beats cigars. The WHY pray tell do you smoke more often and for longer than you screw????????? If sex is preffered then logic says you should spend more time doing that than smoking, right?

If you were told you had to give up one for the rest of your life which would leave off? Think of yourself as an old you fart pining for the good old days. Maybe you should choose cigars. Sex will be over,ask you grandfather. Does he still enjoy cigars?LOL

Bah- can have sex anytime. Cigars are SO much less work for the relative pleasure derived.

-If a cigar is bad I can run back to the humi and grabanother. If sex is bad I still have to pretend it was good so it will happen again.

-I can stare at pics of my stash all day, but would fired immediately if I looked at a pic of the wife's cooter.

-I can itemize and catalog my cigars. Being married, the poontang catalog is limited <_<

This poll is inherently flawed.

The choices should be:

1 - Sex with wife (have to be married a minimum of 10 years)

2 - Cigar

or

3 - sex with hot 21 year old lingerie model

With that in mind, then my answer would be, in order of preference: 3, 2, 1!

The Word Pootytang will be stuck in my head all day, in fact i am going to make this my Word of the month,

Sex for me is first, but i realy had to think about it, a very close second come the cigar.

spiro

This question is a bit tricky but upon consideration I can't say that I ever answered the phone in the middle of the night, crawled out of bed, got dressed and drove across town, to smoke a really great cigar. Sex on the other hand... lets just say I used to keep the phone on the bedside table. I am married now and the chances that the wife wakes me in the middle of the night for anything other than "Did you hear that noise? Go check on it." are pretty slim but a guy can wish right? <_<

The older I get the more I realize that a good session with a cigar is not going to kill me.

No idea what sort of sessions you and Mrs Warren have mate but if death is a concern then it might be the time to re- assess LOL!!!

I've had some stellar cigars in my short time on this planet but my god a stellar 'session' is a winner hands down every single time.

Id rather a dud root over a good cigar.