Czar House Strike

Czar House Friday 1st of April

"Negotiations between benevolent management and militaristic Nazi staff collapsed this afternoon as staff insisted they were entitled to the Australian 4 day Easter Weekend. Director Rob Ayala pleaded passionately to a heartless team who proceeded to throw Stanley knives and boo him down. There also appeared to be a spontaneous mass middle finger salute.

Rumours persist that Director Rob Ayala sought refuge in a bottle, rocking chair and an Upmann Sir Winston as he watched ringleader Lisa Goreta smoke the tyres of her company provided car out of the car park with a full one fingered salute protruding from her open drivers side window. Benedict Arnold "Smith" has claimed family commitments while the normally stoic and reliable "Diana" would not break allegiance with her sister...one Lisa "Goebbles" Goreta.

New packer Kurt emboldened by the stand against management dropped Stanley knife and walked out.

it is with regret that Czar House will not reopen until Tuesday as to do so will require management to do a herculean amount of work...a task for which they are completely unsuited"

See you Tuesday...and Happy Easter! ;)

Czar House Friday 1st of April

"Negotiations between benevolent management and militaristic Nazi staff collapsed this afternoon as staff insisted they were entitled to the Australian 4 day Easter Weekend. Director Rob Ayala pleaded passionately to a heartless team who proceeded to throw Stanley knives and boo him down. There also appeared to be a spontaneous mass middle finger salute.

Rumours persist that Director Rob Ayala sought refuge in a bottle, rocking chair and an Upmann Sir Winston as he watched ringleader Lisa Goreta smoke the tyres of her company provided car out of the car park with a full one fingered salute protruding from her open drivers side window. Benedict Arnold "Smith" has claimed family commitments while the normally stoic and reliable "Diana" would not break allegiance with her sister...one Lisa "Goebbles" Goreta.

New packer Kurt emboldened by the stand against management dropped Stanley knife and walked out.

it is with regret that Czar House will not reopen until Tuesday as to do so will require management to do a herculean amount of work...a task for which they are completely unsuited"

:ok: Happy Easter. Everybody get some rest! ;)

See you Tuesday...and Happy Easter! ;)

A classic case of Class Struggle.

See, Karl Marx was right!

The Evil Capitalist regrets the abolition of slavery,

while the Glorious Workers unite to break their chains.

Luckily, we FOH members are generally well enough stocked

to be able to survive a four day interruption of supplies.

An open-ended strike, though, would be another thing...

Happy Easter to one and all !!!

I have to viewpoints on this:

1) Being an employer myself, you must have the last word. How about doing it in this fashion:

- Have an outrageously, ridiculous Easter Sale. Send it out on Saturday. So ridiculous that Czar will be flooded with messages and emails of orders that, when they all return on Tuesday, they will be inundated with work that will require them to work feverishly through the whole day without breaks.

2) From an employee standpoint, who gives my heart and soul to the company and boss:

- Adios amigo. It's party time. We have tons of loyal Czar fans who won't go anywhere, because quite frankly, we run a tight ship and we rock. We'll pick up on Tuesday.

HAPPY EASTER FOH AND CZAR!

There also appeared to be a spontaneous mass middle finger salute.

Ken, my friend, take some notes on it. That was really a response to tyrany...thumbs up for evolutionary leader Goreta. It´s too late now to suffoocate rebellion form the masses.....Rob that was hilarious!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There also appeared to be a spontaneous mass middle finger salute.

Ken, my friend, take some notes on it. That was really a response to tyrany...thumbs up for evolutionary leader Goreta. It´s too late now to suffoocate rebellion form the masses.....Rob that was hilarious!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

in truth, jose, i suspect that rob was the first out. i rang early afternoon and he'd already flown the coop.

have a great easter.

in truth, jose, i suspect that rob was the first out. i rang early afternoon and he'd already flown the coop.

have a great easter.

Was the last to leave again. I merely baled myself up in the tower ...also known as the deck. The masses were in a hanging mood :rolleyes: