Czar House Strike

Don't try and say we started a revolution over the Eater public holidays. I offered to work on Saturday but you said you weren't coming into work. The truth is the only reason you choose to work public holidays is so you don't have to spend time with your real family.

As for the Stanley knife bit, I have kept my mouth closed all week over this one but you have gone too far now Ayala.

I get this text on Monday night from Rob asking if I have a spare power cable to my computer?

Why I ask?

I cut through mine with a stanley knife as I was opening a box of cigars and got an electric shock!

You did what?

I did a stupid thing and cut my power cable, it was an easy mistake Smithy anyone could havce done it.

No they could you idiot.

Don't laugh I could have died from the electric shock.

You idiot.

This is the so call leader that we at Czars want to over throw? Are you kidding he will over throw himself without even trying.

Don't try and say we started a revolution over the Eater public holidays. I offered to work on Saturday but you said you weren't coming into work. The truth is the only reason you choose to work public holidays is so you don't have to spend time with your real family.

As for the Stanley knife bit, I have kept my mouth closed all week over this one but you have gone too far now Ayala.

I get this text on Monday night from Rob asking if I have a spare power cable to my computer?

Why I ask?

I cut through mine with a stanley knife as I was opening a box of cigars and got an electric shock!

You did what?

I did a stupid thing and cut my power cable, it was an easy mistake Smithy anyone could havce done it.

No they could you idiot.

Don't laugh I could have died from the electric shock.

You idiot.

This is the so call leader that we at Czars want to over throw? Are you kidding he will over throw himself without even trying.

we have a contender for post of the year. the sad bit is that it is so easy to believe.

funniest thing since my mate straddled an electric fence while we were fishing and copped the full load in the wedding tackle.

'tis not Easter here yet - I don't get a two day head start like some here on the forum.

fair point but then i figure it was time that we got something from religion (not that i am intending to start any sort of controversial thread on the forum - i would never do that, especially this time of year).

Happy Easter Rob. Lisa, Smithy, Diana and all you brothers out there .

If you where not here we need to invent you !