...a little FOH milestone

Well, on Saturday we hit 4000 FOH members :clap:

I am not huge on stats but there is one which always blows me away. On any given day, FOH has approximately 330 hrs or viewing time from members and visitors worldwide.

We appear to be growing steadily at 1000 members a year. Maintaining the forum culture in the face of such growth was always my biggest concern but with the help of all members and moderators I think we have managed to do it successfully.

Congrats to all for making FOH what it is ....light up a cigar ;)

Congrats. I'm glad to be a part of a great forum with such good people. Prez, u and ur teams hard work is evident by the growth that we are seeing and it's not by accident. Nowhere else is the service so great and the people behind it so genuine. U Guys at FOH deserve every bit of it.

Being the new guy, I suppose I should get my stupid question out of the way early.

Just joined the other day and am member #6206, and you are celebrating member #4000?? Congratulations.

I saw you kicked some guy named Ken off the forum yesterday... I'm wondering if that is what happened to the other 2205??

or is it the metric system??

Being the new guy, I suppose I should get my stupid question out of the way early.

Just joined the other day and am member #6206, and you are celebrating member #4000?? Congratulations.

I saw you kicked some guy named Ken off the forum yesterday... I'm wondering if that is what happened to the other 2205??

or is it the metric system??

We cull the membership of spammers which causes an aberration to the actual membership number.