The Winner of the 2009 Habanos cigar of the Year Comp.

Thanks to all who participated in the 2009 Habanos of the Year competition. It provided some interesting discussion and no doubt prompted some members to try cigars they had not had before or to revisit cigars they had not had for some time. Jimmy's post on the Trinidad Robusto " T " certainly prompted me to put it on last weeks video review list (should be up later this week).

So all the tickets went into the blind draw and drawn by lisa.

The winner of the 12 box of Trinidad Robusto "T" was......................................................

Cambridge.

Congrats Mate :unsure: ........contact Lise when you are ready for your prize!

. Jimmy's post on the Trinidad Robusto " T " certainly prompted me to put it on last weeks video review list (should be up later this week).

so me emailing you to say that when you came back, we should do the T because of jimmy's positive reports was completely ignored? just coincidental?

and congrat cambridge.

so me emailing you to say that when you came back, we should do the T because of jimmy's positive reports was completely ignored? just coincidental?

and congrat cambridge.

Dear "Village Idiot"

I apologise for slighting you by not publically recognising your immense contribution. Perhaps you could take some time out from high pressured existance to post less on fixed Lawnbowl games, high speed *** roller boys, Spiders, etc etc and maybe...just maybe...post one of those cigar reviews you have long threatened to do.

I will let you get back to your juggling.