Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

HEY HEY Jim, Forget the shovel :D

Here's a better Idea :P

All you have to do is, "FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS" :lol:

post-3705-1261226078.gif

Now there is an idea! B)

I think it is too fluffy though right now. It was quite easy to shovel out the back walkway and a space for the dogs to poop. :lol3:

Although it was covered right back up pretty quickly. :P

Hey Jim......we are just getting a light dusting 1-2 inches..... N.E Ohio was missed.....but theres plenty of time left for us to get dumped on.....last year in feb i think we got hit with 20+inches....For those of you that have never seen 20inches of snow....it's a shitload!!!!!!!

Good luck,stay warm and drink plenty of booze and fire up a few of those cigars u got layin around!!!!!!!

I just got in from shoveling the back walkway and making another bombing zone for the dogs! Of course all my work of this morning was undone. :angry:

I bet we have gotten around 16 - 18 inches so far. But it is blowing and drifting so that makes it tough to judge.

I am waiting for it to stop before I attempt to attack the front again. Or maybe I'll just pay someone if they come by. :idea:

They dropped the blizzard warning now and we are back to winter storm warming with 5 - 6 more inches before Sunday morn expected.

Oh! We did see a plow come by on a crossing street! :D

The Kat

Just got done with some Kona coffee and a du Depute. I am thinking of setting up my chop saw in the front yard and doing a little finish work. Damn nice day here today. If it leaks into tomorrow I will smokin' and riding my Hog!

Sorry about the snow guys. The only think white and wet around here is my wife stepping out of the shower! - Piggy

heading over to some mates for a barbecue. might get a touch of rain but snow would be about a gazillion to one on. hot and humid.

some of my best mates from uni days. long while (bar one's second wedding) since the four of us have caught up. taking a few good cigars but the other three don't smoke. have to make up for them.