Lisa got me in trouble :)

Thought you all would get a kick out of this (especially Lisa). I get a message from my wife today saying "Who the HELL is Lisa and why is she calling you love and sweetie?". I leave my email open at home all the time and my wife wandered by and noticed one from Lisa confirming a recent czar order.

After calling her on the phone to make sure I wasn't going to go home to an empty humidor and a nice fire in the pellet stove, she tells me "yeah, I realized who she was after I read the rest of the email, saw it was for cigars and realized you'd call anyone 'hon' for a cigar." She sounded like she felt pretty sheepish. She then said she saw an order from Heartfelt Industries and thought "awww... how sweet" until she googled it and saw it was MORE cigar stuff (beads). She then mrrffed rather poignantly. I cracked up when she told me that.

In her defense, she's sick, drugged up on NyQuil, and grumpy. She laughed it off though. :lol: She's the one that got me hooked on cigars (bought me my first box of cigars ever (montecristo #4's) so I think she's worth a bit of maintenance every now and then heh.

-- Gary F.

Little jealousy is good from a woman....just a little. Could have been worse. She could have a seen that pic with the Prez and "lisa" who had a belly button ring. Whether that was really Lisa in the pic is still hotly debated. Nevertheless I think that would have illicited a tad bit more emotions from your wife. I know it would have in mine.

BTW you are a lucky guy that your wife buys a you boxes of cigars.

WTF? I understand her relationship with Frank....but she has always told me I was her one and only distraction. I'm devastated. I feel a storm coming and it's gonna be ugly. Tigergate has made it's way to Oz...

Who would have thought it possible? :lol:

Guest robustog

I had something similar happen. I was traveling doing some shows and my wife sends me an email asking about a credit card transaction from "Whole lota Love" for eight hundred and change. Says the date just happened to coincide with my trip to New York and Whole lata love is in New York, WTF is up with that she says. I laughed and emailed back that I took some guys out for a night of pleasure, chuckled after hitting send.

After the next email I realized she was serious. So I responded...

"Read the statement again honey..... Are you sure it doesn't say "Whole LATTE love" Where I just bougt YOUR espresso maker?

I got a nice treat when I got home. :lol:

ROFLMAO!!! Gary, I was tellin' my lady about how great Lisa is with everything and I got the stanky eye. :D I later had to gently explain that she is at the forefront of Czar sales and several 1000 miles away. B)

I am sorry boys if I have gotten you in trouble :D you have no idea how many times I have spoken to someones better half so they know who Lisa is LOLOL

I am lucky as Frank (my husband) is a very understanding guy and thinks it is funny when I tell him all about my boys ..... Rob calls me Heidi Fleiss with all my men :lol: