Society of Unrepentant Cigar Connoisseurs

Dima, Russia has it's fair share of critics and bad points, but don't you feel sometimes that it's a great country to live in? Lighting up a cigar anywhere you want is a luxury I can't imagine being without...

Though I'm taking a trip to Oz later this month, so we'll see what it's like...

Dima, Russia has it's fair share of critics and bad points, but don't you feel sometimes that it's a great country to live in? Lighting up a cigar anywhere you want is a luxury I can't imagine being without...

Though I'm taking a trip to Oz later this month, so we'll see what it's like...

Yeah Roger! In Russia you're can smoking cigars almost everywhere. But sooner or later the same laws here will pass :wink2::lol: Hope this happens later, all truths are not to be told))

Hope to meet you in Moscow next Wednesday!

to Jim: Self done is soon done lol))

What a great idea...still it is sad that cigar smokers have to resort to this type of subterfuge just to enjoy a smoke. Quite honeslty it is a sad testament to where we as a society have come to in terms of our personal rights.

I have thought of doing something like this before, but haven't need to... yet.

Lincoln, NE has a total ban, you are not allowed to smoke even in cigar stores. There is only one public place at the moment, which is a cigar bar downtown. So far our answer to Lincoln's "laws" has been to smoke outside, in front of the store when it is nice out and when it is cold... the hell with it! We smoke inside anyway!

What I really like about the proliferation of this type of operation is the tens of thousands of fun nazi's pulling their hair reading these stories wondering how it can be stopped. It can't :huh:

I salute you gentlemen and proudly let us as one extend the middle finger to the tut tutting naysayers around the world.

I bought my Christmas tree early this year. I had to go into the "chain store" to pay and since I always smoke a cigar while tree shopping I proceeded to walk in the store and pay with my Bolivar Belicosos Fino perched from my lips. I had to wave the smoke from my face in order to see the clerk!!! I said, "sorry" to the clerk who did not seem to mind, "I thought I was in the woods!"

I don't do it often, but like taking my Maltese into the grocery store, I like to push the envelope now and again. It is liberating!!!

I bought my Christmas tree early this year. I had to go into the "chain store" to pay and since I always smoke a cigar while tree shopping I proceeded to walk in the store and pay with my Bolivar Belicosos Fino perched from my lips. I had to wave the smoke from my face in order to see the clerk!!! I said, "sorry" to the clerk who did not seem to mind, "I thought I was in the woods!"

I don't do it often, but like taking my Maltese into the grocery store, I like to push the envelope now and again. It is liberating!!!

More power to you Piggy...stick it to the man...even if it is only a toothpick...

It raises a question though - Who has the keys to the apartment?

Also, who buys the booze? Perhaps they all put in some cash towards the booze? Perhaps it's BYO?

It's cool, but still not the same as just walking into a nice bar and getting served.

Eh.