FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Today is a super special day. Met up with my buddy from the UK who's visiting and he bought the goods - cheers Manny (emanuelbrefin on Instagram) The best cigar I've smoked this year 0fab60d4bede0f116d6ac02acebe7534.jpg9ba8dfd8efd9bb7a3f8b942b5be244d9.jpgacac9dbf0a3823ad81174af3dc11bb79.jpg

Nubtastic business!!!!

I follow him. One of the best feeds in the cigar game.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

What is that cigar?

From what Manny told me these are super exclusive not for public sale and typically diplomatic gifts. Rolled in El Laguito - I'll be checking on Trevor's site for more info!

I follow him. One of the best feeds in the cigar game.

-Stogie Boy

Just told him that - shame he doesn't have much time to post on any forums and only Instagram

• Like 1

Just told him that - shame he doesn't have much time to post on any forums and only Instagram

Agreed, wealth of knowledge I bet. Are you on instagram?

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1

Vacation in lake of the ozarks. Now just need to find a boat lol.

Monte no. 5

3E47A8D8-3B87-4101-8428-B60F1AB18816_zps

That Monte #5 looks so small compared to that cup of Starbucks. Almost like an optical illusion. BTW - Have a great time at the Lake. I loved going to the Ozarks when I went to school in Kirksville! It is a beautiful area down there! It is so nice waking up to the sound of outboards plowing through the lake in the morning!

• Like 1

Well, may as well get my first post recorded (after the intro of course) and get started!

Tonight I smoked a Tatuaje La Verte 2008 - Next to the Tat Miami (which is an all time favorite of mine), the 2008 would be one that I smoked much more often if it was not so expensive.

• Like 1

From what Manny told me these are super exclusive not for public sale and typically diplomatic gifts. Rolled in El Laguito - I'll be checking on Trevor's site for more info!

Sounds awesome how did it smoke?

• Like 1

After dinner smoke. From our hosts MUO Siglo II. Young but really impressed, now need to keep my hands off!!a8af0a74757c5d483237ff6d0763aa2f.jpg

Just added you... I'm l3o_A

-Stogie Boy