• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Great wheat beer and an oustanding RASCC (GEO sep13 hq) from our truly wonderful host Rob and his brilliant staff.

Best wheat beer ever!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 1

SLR DC

6333bc08b5dc5f26709b21a941272eec.jpg

Always wonder what's going to show up in the palm of that hand!

• Like 1

Received a box of Connie A and PLPC yesterday. Today I smoked the Connie A. I have never had one but based on what I have read here, I knew I had to have a box. You guys have never led me astray on reviews.

Aroma at cold was all barnyard and a bit of what I would call sweetness. Draw at cold was a dream.

First third was not so good. When it hit the half way point, it really opened up. I am not able to put the flavors into words very well but I had spice and a leathery goodness with the rich, earthy flavor I love in a Cuban cigar.

I nubbed it. It was a true pleasure. It is still quite young, LUB Mar 15, and I bought them to put down for a nap. Cant wait to revisit them in a year or more.

Cheers!

Mike

post-2417-0-24994500-1439656467_thumb.jp

post-2417-0-01570900-1439656474_thumb.jp

• Like 3