• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Been smoking through some old ragged singles that have been cluttering up the top drawer of my desktop lately. This one is a HdM Le Hoyo du Prince from 2000. My personal band is on there still to hopefully aid in getting through a smallish wrapper damaged area. Nice 75* night out on the deck. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BonVivant said:

2013 Esplendido (aka Heroin)

28029029493_a809c0cec8_h.jpg

You and your heroin.

Is it the butter-covered grassiness that hooks you? I like my Cohiba every now and again and typically buy them as singles or fivers, but you, sir, have gone over to the dark side of the spoon!

• Like 1

Just got done having a birthday dinner with my family and doing off the night with some smokes.

Curivari Reserva Limited Cafe: Just a great cigar. A world beater at its price.

Illusione Epernay Le Grande: This bad boy is on deck. If I'd known the Curivari was on the fuller side of medium, I might have smoked the Illusione first. These epernays are glorious, but tend to be a bit more delicate with their exclusion of ligero.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

Just got done having a birthday dinner with my family and doing off the night with some smokes.

Curivari Reserva Limited Cafe: Just a great cigar. A world beater at its price.

Illusione Epernay Le Grande: This bad boy is on deck. If I'd known the Curivari was on the fuller side of medium, I might have smoked the Illusione first. These epernays are glorious, but tend to be a bit more delicate with their exclusion of ligero.  

Curivari can do no wrong. Their La Gloria Leon is superb.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ethosan said:

Curivari can do no wrong. Their La Gloria Leon is superb.

I haven't had that one yet. I'll have to pick one up next time. I've only had the Buenaventura and the RL Cafe, and both have been really excellent cigars. When you factor in price, they're remarkable values. 

• Like 1

Had a Mag 46 tonight that was so good that I got lost in the experience and forgot to take a picture...

image.jpeg

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 4

@rmill3r nice bottle of Laphroig! Just happened to have some Quarter Cask last night with a Punch Punch and HDM Epicure #2 both from 08. Neither cigar was anything to write about. Im halfway through that particular box of Punch and have been underwhelmed every single time I've smoked one. So much so, I hesitated during the recent 24:24 where Prez was raving about them. Just never had a decent PP.

The quarter cask however was spot on, I wanted to drink the whole dang bottle.

Quintero Favorito as Project Garden moves to the pond /shed area. Meaty, beaty, big & bouncy as they say - I do like them, they do have their place in my cigar world. c6bd34963aa3d2a031d4210e75e2e046.jpg

• Like 2

A couple of recent smokes:

HdM Le Hoyo Du Prince (RAE JUN 14) - Always reliable!

IMG_1036.JPG

Vegas Robaina Short Robaina - Andorra Regional 2014 (SUE JUL 14) - Finally cracked open the box I bought earlier this year. It certainly hit the ground running, medium-to-full bodied, very earthy with an underlying cedar flavour, also a touch of dark chocolate at times. Overall a great little cigar, although I personally think they need just a tad longer as it felt a little rough round the edges at points.

IMG_1083.JPG

• Like 3